cosplay (again)

Hi everyone ! I finally bought the black fabric for Nana's dress and Mayu too. Well I'm gonna detail very precisely everything because it's big... what I made and plan to make....
Enjoy !
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo..... to start with I got only a bit further with my electric angel wip so don't worry it's only the most difficult for me and I'm working on it at a slow pace but still going... I didn't go to TGS because I'm stupid okay I should've because I could have met people but I was scared and didn't want to ask to my parents and thought it was too late, I actually didn't even thought about it, going with my parents. So I finished Sweet Pumpkin,
|here's the costume|>

,started Nana with the patterns cutting and I still don't know what to do with the wig

,started Nana with the patterns cutting and I still don't know what to do with the wig... I will make the purple tie because... I now know how to make one because I started a christmas cosplan, it will be one Luka but I don't know the name of the module and didn't see her in a MMD either so... let's call her Christmas Luka okay.
|It's the Luka on the picture|>

I cut out the fabric for the dress of Mayu, might start soon her haut (don't know how to call it) and barely ended the sewing for her plushy

I cut out the fabric for the dress of Mayu, might start soon her haut (don't know how to call it) and barely ended the sewing for her plushy. It was kinda exhausting but cool.
I commanded the hoodie for Matryoshka but it didn't exactly arrived as I expected it to be... Whatever I do have the black and white striped guêtres (same, don't know how to call it in english).
I have received some shoes too so I started to work on electric angel's cover shoes. I don't exactly have pictures of what I made but... on the picture below you will see what I'm saying so... I made the orange parts of the shoes with patterns and the rest of the body shoe with some brown fabric. I will need glue to stick green stripes in place on the black elastics. I don't know how to create the floating-like sensation of the white part, in my mind it looks like a sock with a big part on the top but it wouldn't exactly fit in my shoe... well I'm gonna think about it and come back here after christmas to tell you how did it came out.

I was planning on buying organza but I don't know why I don't exactly find what I want

I was planning on buying organza but I don't know why I don't exactly find what I want... I never used this textile but it seems to me that it's the appropriate one... I don't know... I bought some white leggings and I'm so fucking stupid because I thought if I would draw on those it would be just so much symmetric and absolutely what I want... I will make the strange things which look like orange electronic flowers with polystyrène but I'm tired with painting on this kind of things because my paint isn't of so much quality... it's getting to go off the surface on Nana's horns so as I'm working with the dress and wonder how can I make the collar the horns are just slipping off my sight... I don't know how to say it yeah I'm just tired...
I started Snow/christmas Luka except that I may just make her coat with the faux fur ribbon replaced by some christmas ribbons (you will understand), I won't have the haut, no material, won't have the white pants... (my favorite part of the costume) won't have time to see for the shoes even though I will try (even if I can I will sew some molleton under to make it agreeable to wear and a bit warm... the boots I bought for it are actually not recoverable... well they are large and difficult to have the fabric fixed on it because of the heel...

well I'm now about to say good bye to you, thanks for reading ! I gotta say that I'm now feeling a sort of strange dreamlike situation... it feels just like what I'm doing isn't real, isn't possibly something that will keep going in time. But I love it too much !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're my sanctuary
きらりん