wandering

And sometimes I wonder at night, I meet with my deepest and darkest fears. What if... what if I had been born elsewhere ? I wouldn't have been able, nor allowed, to be the one I'm now. I would not change, at any cost. But the thing is, I wouldn't have thought about it. If I wasn't at least some bit concerned. That's sad but that's how humans work, that's how I work. When you know something, some truth deep in your bones, even though even shown sometimes, you cannot feel touched by it. Would the atrocities be the most awful, or any near, you won't feel like it is real until you directly are confronted to it. Have you never read about some news happening somewhere, in the world, and felt the less concerned about, only out of relief it isn't you. It is always the less fortunate however, the less deserving by any way, to who this'll happen. You somehow feel like it was obvious it wouldn't reach you at all. Of course, you're civilized, it is. And if others aren't that's just ever so sad, but what can you do about it anyway ? There's nothing you can do. You can't change people's mind. You can't make them move on their statements. It's far from you, none of your business. But what if... yeah I think the me in another life, those like me in this current one, would've liked at least, to see support. Or just to see something else than a simple like on a post, with my heart filled with good griefs. I present now my griefs, and I hope deeply that people will feel at least acknowledged. I can hear you. I know. I root for you pretty people, and somehow wish I could be among you, to support you with all my heart.

~~~~~~~
I wrote this, suddenly realizing a part of me I wouldn't accept, and I hope this will get to someone's heart, someday.

no longer human
きらりん