𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

It was all left to me. She was left to me. My baby girl, my princess, has to be brought up by me - the deadliest man in America. She's the light to my darkness, the strength to my weakness and the only thing her mother left me.

I was never fond of my ex-wife, partying all night, demanding me my own money, and relying on me for everything. And that's what she's done again, she's left me our daughter to be raised by only me. But her death was something that didn't really affect me.

And now in my arms is my precious little girl who is clueless about the world she's entered in, the life she's going to be living and my heiress to the American Mafia.

"My precious Dalia."

That's her name. It means destiny. She's my destiny, the road I'm going to watch expand into many beautiful things. The destiny that's going to lead to the end of my road and then flourish into a strong, independent woman on her own.

It's always going to be the two of us.

Just me and Dalia.

The only girl I'm going to need for the rest of my life. And she's going to be the only girl I will love, my daughter, because love to me is impossible. No one would be able to love me and no one would be able to love Dalia as much as I do.

If I can survive growing up alone, then my own daughter will be able to do the same.

"Dada will always be here for you, my sweet little girl."

A/N:

Welcome to Elijah's story! Hope you enjoyed the preface and sit back because this is going to be one emotional wreck story...