𝟑𝟕

"Darling

"Darling..." Feeling his breath against my lips set heat through my body. The way he had me down on the bed was more than I ever wished for. I was in bed with him as his fiancé and it feels so surreal that we were going to get married.

"Elijah," Whining with need, I place my hands around his neck, pulling him close with force so that there was no gap between us.

"Tell me what you, darling." He asks me, moving his fingers down and pressing two against my panties.

Letting out a gasp, his touch felt electric and my core started throbbing, "Fuck, I want you to—" I couldn't get my words out of my mouth, he was deliberately playing with the fabric of my panties which was making it hard to speak.

"Want me to?"

"R-Ruin me, I want you to ruin me, I want you to fuck me, I want you everywhere." Whispering with a moan, I stare into his sapphire blue eyes, biting down my lips as I wait for him to do something.

He lets out a growl, leaning in without warning and kissing me roughly. He presses one hand to the bed frame to support himself and the other to lift my dress up. He pushes himself away for a second and throws my dress to the floor as well as his own clothes. My eyes stay on him, slightly arching my back but he then yanks my panties down, ripping them apart.

"Elijah..."

"Sh, baby." He whispers, leaning down between my thighs and breathes in, pressing his face down to my clit. Letting out a squeal, he set my nerves on fire and suddenly heat rushes throughout my body.

But he didn't do anything just yet. He pulls himself back up, kissing me once again but this time moving his lips slowly down to my neck, to my chest, to my left nipple—sucking it before soothing it with his tongue.

Sighing with pleasure and arousal, I slip my hands into his messy bun, tugging it with a little force. I heard a moan against my bare skin as he continues to trail kisses over to my right breast. I watch him as his tongue drags along to my belly button only making me shiver more. Before I knew it, he places his lips on my clit, sucking it and swirling it playfully.

"Shit, it feels so g-good." Grinding my body up for him, but he pulls me down and holds my hips as he continues to suck. I felt every nerve blowing up, feeling him suck my sensitive bud which was getting me closer to the edge.

He hums against me, my thighs clench at the vibrations making it nothing but hard to hold myself. "Elijah, fuck!" Gasping for air, he hums against my clit like he knew what it was doing to me.

Feeing his tongue slow down, he moves away for a second before gently licking through my folds. I didn't know what he had planned but with the way he was going with this, we'd be fucking all night.

I feel one of his fingers press against my entrance, sliding into me slightly before pushing it in. His finger slips in and out of me, curling it so it hit my g-spot. "Scarlett, keep your goddamn eyes open."