𝟐𝟓

Waking up to Elijah has to be one of the best things I've done in a while

Waking up to Elijah has to be one of the best things I've done in a while. It feels like I have someone beside me now, that I'm not alone in this world. He was still asleep beside me, the light snores almost make me laugh but I didn't want to wake him up.

He throws his arm around me, I let out a gasp and I could've sworn I heard him chuckle. "Elijah, are you awake?" Whispering, I play with his hair to see if he would look at me and I notice his eyes moving in his closed lids.

"I'm sleeping." He mumbles on the pillow and this time I let out a giggle. Rolling on my stomach, I press a kiss on his cheek, slowly moving towards his lips that were kind of hidden in the pillow. He grumbles, knowing I was doing something to him.

"Wake up." I brush against his lightly stubbled skin, his arm pulls me closer to him so that now I wasn't able to get out of his hold. Obviously, me being me, I continue to move my lips, slowly moving them down to his jaw.

"Scarlett baby—" He groans, watching his eyes flutter open. I smile against him and allow him to move onto his back. A rough chuckle slips out, he takes both of his arms and wraps them around my body. "Kiss me now since you really want to." His eyes softened and gaze down at my lips that I feel my cheeks heating up.

Leaning close so that our bodies were touching, our lips softly crash into each other, a contented sigh was his answer to our kiss and the smile creeping on my face said it all. I somehow end up straddling him, leaning forward as he takes the opportunity to move his hands on my bare ass. My breath quickens as he sucks my bottom lip and kisses me with such passion.

Swallowing the sound of desperation, his tongue swipes and our kiss was heated in a few seconds. Our franticness is what made my mouth tingle, my lips swelling as he kisses me so senselessly. He wasn't done from last night, I know he isn't. It was of hunger and madness like this was our last kiss.

Softly, his fingers drift across my back, almost mapping out something. Though, the same hand teasingly travelled up, skimming his fingertips over my half-exposed shoulder blade that was covered by his shirt before. A warm pulse runs through my chest, goosebumps erupting everywhere and waking me up. I try to shift back to take control of the handsome blonde in front of me but the groan he let out, stops me.

"I could do this every morning." He mumbles against my lips, still kissing me—exploring my lips for something more. The soft nudge of his nose moves pieces of my hair, soon feel his lips move down to my exposed neck. He teasingly skims his teeth over my sensitive spot, quickly replaced with a gentle press of his lips.

"I could do this too, Elijah." Sighing, he moves his lips back to mine, letting our tongues fight for dominance, obvious that my words turned him on.

"Mhm, but baby you better get off me otherwise I won't stop and Dalia normally comes in the morning to me." He brushes against my lips, his lips curling into a small smile. I give him a peck of kisses before getting off and laying beside him.