𝟐𝟒

WARNING: SMUT

WARNING: SMUT

Going back to someone who I thought was the end for me is a complete lie. I believed in the wrong stuff for too long and I realised that Elijah wasn't the bad guy in this. He was the good guy, the man who doesn't really care about the mafia because his priority is his daughter. And it's the reason why I'm falling in love with him.

Dalia went to bed quite early, well amidst watching a movie with her, she fell asleep in Elijah's arms. Elijah and I were downstairs, washing the dishes, he insisted that he'd do it himself but I felt bad for not helping.

Every few moments, I noticed him looking in my direction but I tried so hard not to give him attention since I was by the sink.

"Any updates on the case?" The silence breaks between us, and deep down I knew he'd ask about his case but why did I want him to come close to me?

"We're sorting out the date for the trial. Once that is sorted, I'll let you know." I say, focusing on each plate and utensil that I was cleaning. He starts humming, somehow I start to feel nervous that I was around him and it felt like this was the first time I was with him.

I could hear him shuffle behind me, the cupboard closed with a slight bang and before I knew it, Elijah pushes me back into his body, securing my own with his arm. A small gasp slips out and I almost drop the plate in my hands but Elijah takes care of it for me.

"Why are you so nervous, darling?" He whispers against my ear, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm not nervous. I'm washing the dishes if you can't see." I say, heart thumping with speed because this proximity was just intoxicating enough than talking. He turns the water tap off, puts the plate aside and spins me around.

"Dishes can wait, baby. I've been waiting for this all day—" His eyes scan my body, slowly landing on my lips which were twitching into a smile. "Let me, hm? Let me make you feel good, baby?" He whispers, tugging my bottom lip which makes me release a moan, clearly deliberated.

He chuckles, pressing his hard body against mine, I knew he wanted this so bad—so did I. His thumb swipes my lips, no doubt wiping off my lipstick. "Elijah?" Breathing his name out, he hums, waiting for me to say something more. "Why are you like this to me? Like nice?" Purring my words, he brushes his thumb across my cheek and a smug smile forms on his face.

I hear him stifle the groan he was holding at the back of his throat, making me throb below, "I am? How so?" He was clearly teasing me with his words, he knew that he was like this with me and no one else.

His voice acquired a deep rasp, letting out a small chuckle as I nod, "Elijah don't act dumb with me, you know you do," I say at the same time whilst he picks me up to place on the counter. I retract my leg the moment my knee bumps against his thigh. "You have this faith for me that I'm going to win your case, you want me to come to your home, you helped me at the hospital—" He listens so attentively, trying so hard to hide his smirk, "Also not to mention, you chased after me to get me back—"