𝟏𝟎

Warning Smut

Warning Smut

Being vulnerable in front of someone is the worst feeling ever. Having to bury everything so damn quickly, having to lie about how you feel is nothing but easy to do. After seeing Scarlett with those teary eyes, she still was that confident woman. She knew I knew she was crying, she knew I would question about and still she manage to have a meeting with me.

But what happened that made her cry so much?

Walking out of her office, this intense feeling grows within me - an urge to go back - but I stop myself from going. Sebastian and Dalia were waiting outside and the moment my daughter sees me, she runs over to me, jumping into my arms.

"Hi, baby." I kiss her head and she wraps her arms around me, hugging me with great strength.

"Dada! I misd you." She mumbles from my shoulder and I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"Sweetheart, I was only gone for a little while." Making her face me, she pouts her lips and I kiss the bridge of her nose. "Do you want to go get ice cream?" I ask and within milliseconds, my little girl's face lights up.

"Yay dada! Lwts go!" Chuckling at her again, I motion Sebastian to come over and as I do, Dalia pushes her forward in my arms telling me to hurry up.

Reaching the ice cream parlour, Dalia doesn't even let it get to a minute and she was running over to the shop. Seb and I looked at each other, shamelessly smiling at my little girl. "She's a crazy girl." Sebastian chuckles as we both follow her in.

"Dada I wunt wanila ice cweem."

"Okay baby, do you want any toppings on it?" I ask her, picking her up to show her the counter of toppings.

"No dada." She says, looking away at the tables behind us. Though, all of a sudden a gasp leaves her mouth which makes me turn instantly.

Oh fuck. In seconds my entire body burns up with anger and my eyes fill with rage from the moment they lock eyes with the two couples in the shop. Her parents. Anger, pain, wrath- so intertwined with each other that even looking at them makes me want to kill them. It's like there's a scream that wants to be ripped out of the way beneath me, ready to release my inner demon.

All I feel is anger. All I feel is rage. Yet the one thing I don't want to do is unleash it in front of my daughter. My little girl hides her head between my neck, holding tight onto my shirt as if she was afraid of them.

"What the fuck-" Sebastian hisses, stepping in front of me.

"How the hell did you find us here?" Seething, I hold onto Dalia and hide her myself so that they don't dare to look at her.

"She's our granddaughter, you can't hide her forever." William- Amara's father- speaks up with a raised volume only scaring my daughter further.

"She doesn't want to see you." Skimming my teeth over my tongue, I find it so hard to control my rage. Both William and Praticia chuckle into evilness, shaking their heads as if I said something wrong.