𝟎𝟔

A/N: Italics represent a phone call

"Whose been stealing from us?" Walking through one of my clubs, I was informed that someone has been stealing our liquor from the storage and they'd been finally caught.  Dalia was at home, with Colleen and as much as I didn't want to leave I had to. 

"I've got him tied up in the cellar," Sebastian tells me as I haste through the corridors. Rolling up my sleeves, I take out my gun just in case it's needed. And every time I look at my gun, it just reminds me of my lifestyle. This is who I am. It's what I'm made to do and it's what my daughter is going to be bought up to.

Walking into the cellar, I see the guy roughly beaten up and tied up on the chair in the corner. Grunting under my breath, I walk over to him and pull him up by the collar and punch him in the jaw.

"So- it's been you who has been stealing from us." I punch him over and over again until I hear his hisses and blood spitting out of his face. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." I seethe, using my gun to tilt his chin up.

His face was bruised up, and cuts of blood were all over his cheek. "Fucking tell me!" Yelling, he flinches away from me but I take my fists and punch him into the stomach so he coughs blood out.

"I-It wasn't me-"

Of course, he would say that. Chuckling loud, his eyes overcome with fear and with tipping a smirk on my face, I stab my gun to his stomach, triggering the gun to shoot any second. He winces in pain as my gun presses further into his abdomen.

"Why lie? Your lips are trembling." Snickering, I tug his hair back and move my gun up to his chain. "I love the fear in your eyes-" Whisper close to his ear, he muffles out screams as my fingers twist his hair.

"P-Please don't kill me. I-I didn't mean to steal the booze-" He was now owning up to his crime which was somehow amusing to hear. Sebastian chuckles in the back, I shake my head showing no mercy to the man despite owning up.

"Don't kill you? Do you even know I am, fucker?" He shakes his head, absolutely clueless about my identity and where he was. "Elijah fucking Miller. That's who I am." The trepidation in his eyes grows and my chuckle gets him shaking.

"No- I swear I-I didn't know this b-belonged-"

"To me? Tsk. You should know that you don't cross Elijah Miller and look here were are." I spit in his face, he trembles in fear as I now take my gun back to his stomach. "You're getting killed, you motherfucker. Steal my booze, a bullet through you."

"Please n-no-"

"You can say that to the devil when you meet him in hell."

Three bullets into his stomach. It took three seconds to trigger the bullets into him. And it took thirty seconds for blood to flood out of his mouth.