◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter I◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's been a few hours ever since Lilin Charlotte or better yet known as Big Mom mother of 46 sons and 39 daughters. Now up to 47 sons and 32 daughters. The father was outside waiting for the labor to be over with so that he can see his new born son. He knew the risks of getting involved with Big Mom; However, all he wants is just to see his baby sons adorable face and leave.

After 2 hours later he heard a new born baby's cries in the room. Indicating that the labor is done. He was overjoyed to see that everything went well.

Hiroshi: I opened the door slowly to see my wife almost soon 'ex wife' holding my son. Lilin...my I see my son before I leave...?

Lilin: Huh? I looked up at Hiroshi, my husband, my now 'ex husband'. Oh, I suppose so, but quickly and I want you to leave before I have one of my sons or daughters get you and take you away from here.

Hiroshi nodded and went over to Lilin and looked at the bundle that's in her arms. He smiled at his new born son, he has his nose and lips but everything else about him is just like Lilin.

Hiroshi: He looks just like you, you know. I presume you have a name for already, other than that I'll take my leave. Take care of him Big Mom.

Big Mom just stared at Hiroshi's back leaving. How strange, most of her husband's would want to ask to hold their sons or daughters, and when she refused they would try to counteract which lead them to be killed or exiled from Tottoland. All he wanted was to see his son and leave right away, but she didn't push any further into it and looked her new born son.

He was right about one though. He looked exactly like her, from hair to eye shape and maybe eye color. The only thing that resembles him of his Father was just his nose and lips. All she knew was that she'll raise him to be like her...a monster to rule all seas. She'll get her sons and daughters to train him hard and well.

Lilin: That idiot of a husband of mine is right about you looking like me huh.... Y/N Charlotte. I began to chuckle which turned into a maniacal laugh that anyone could hear from afar.

After 3 hours Lilin carried Y/N with her so that she may introduce him to his siblings. She opened the door to which she saw most her children.

Big Mom: Hello my lovely children!~ I like you to meet your new sibling.

All kids looked at their mother and saw a small bundle in her arms. They walked forward and saw a small child, a boy to what they expected.

Perospero: Pero pero~~ What is the new name of our dear sibling Mama?

Katakuri: Yeah, what's his name?

Big Mom: His name is Y/N Charlotte

Oven: That name sounds offly powerful Mama.

Daifuku: Yeah, may I hold him? Mama looked down at me then to my new sibling Y/N. For some reason her gaze while looking Y/N looked completely different compared to us.

Big Mom: Alright, here you go Daifuku. Just becareful with him.

Compote: Yeah, we don't need him to look all deformed because of you. Now let me hold him instead.

Perospero: Non sense,I, the oldest of the family shall hold him instead.

Daifuku: What the hell I just got to hold him and now you want to hold him?! Hell no!!!

Angel: I snatched my new foundry baby brother holding him. He looks just like Mama!! You look so adorable!!! I can't wait to teach you and play so many things with you!!

Daifuku: ANGEL!!! Give him back to me!! I had him first!!

All the children began to argue which made Y/N cry from all the sudden noises. Everyone looked at the baby and cooed at him and apologized for waking him up. And to their surprise his eyes looked just like Mama, he still cried and they tried to comfort him a lot. All the daughters try comforted him which worked thanks to Lola.

Lola: He does look like Mama, his hair and eyes and everything else is from his Father is that correct Mama?

Big Mom: Yes...but honestly don't bring up that man's name again Lola... Understood

Lola: That stare....it scares me and my other siblings. Out of everyone's Father, she didn't care but ever since she met her new husband then gave birth to Y/N it's different. Of course, Mama...

Time skip

Big Mom's Room

Big Mom: He sure sleeps a lot then most babies. But why does he matter so much to me, whenever I gave birth to my other children it didn't really matter did it...but with Y/N it's completely different and even I don't know why. Y/N...no matter what.. I'll shape you into the person I want you to become, I'll make you the strongest person anyone as ever seen. I'll make you stronger than me and that damn Kaido.

Y/N opened his eyes softly and looked start to his mother. Lilin looked right back at him, his eyes are the same color as hers but a bit darker like Hiroshi. Y/N giggled and tried making grabby hands to Lilin. Lilin just stared at him but grabbed him and cradle him either way, this made Y/N giggled even more loving the hold of his mother.

Lilin just chuckled at him which resulted to him giggling and making a whole bunch of baby noises at her. Lilin for once in her entire life of having kids enjoyed doing this with her son. Lilin chuckled loudly which made Y/N giggled right after, she knew that in the future of Y/N was going to be great.

Big Mom: Who knew that you, you would actually made me smile and laugh at the same time. What a strange and odd child you are Y/N, but soon too be a great and powerful man just like me, your Mother.

Time skip

Dinner time

Cracker: I heard we have a new sibling Mama, is that correct?

Big Mom: Ma ma ma, yes we do Cracker and the moment he starts to grow bigger we will train him and make strong you hear. And I mean all of you of my children will train him understood?

Everyone: Yes Mama!!

Everyone began to eat but this dinner is no ordinary dinner like you see with every family. Oh no. It's all sweets, from breakfast to lunch and lastly, to dinner. No one minded really, they all enjoyed this delicious sweet meal. After a couple of mintues one of Big Mom's other children asked an important question that made everyone looked at them then to Big Mom:

Smoothie: Mama as you know some of us are majority of Devil Fruit users and I was wondering... will Y/N have a Devil Fruit?

This peaked everyone's attention from their scrumptious meal. They then turned over to Big Mom of thats what she will do.

Big Mom: Yes, you are correct Smoothie... Now that you mention...yes, I will give him a Devil fruit...

A/N:

What do you guys think of the first of the chapter of this new fan fiction?

Have a good day/night/afternoon my fellow readers.