◇◇◇◇◇◇ Chapter XI◇◇◇◇◇◇

Nami and Usopp were walking down the streets of Dressrosa seeing all the toys moving around interacting with the people around them. It was strange of course but let it off. They found Chopper not after but sadly Zoro, the no sense of common direction, is no where to be found. Nami was still having chills just from thr simple glance of the man they interacted right now. As Chopper and Usopp saw and looked at each other and nodded.

Telepathically telling each other that something is still bothering her.

Chopper: Nami. Are you okay? You seem distress and uncomfortable right now.

Usopp: Yeah. Wait. Is it still the man that we encountered right now? Nami, we're long far gone from his direction, we just have to stay away from and out of his direction.

Chopper: Hold on. What man are you talking about? What happened when we got separated?

All three stopped walking as Nami still remembered the deadly glare he gave her the response he said. "Let go of me". Still rings inside her. Usopp just shudder from the feeling when he was giving him and Nami. Usopp decided to speak up rather than Nami as she was about too, but he beat her to it.

Usopp: So when we trying to look for you and Zoro, Nami looked the other way and there was really tall guy with light-darkish pink hair with darkish orange eyes. He also had a tattoo on his left side of the neck and on his right hand was a tattoo. He only had a vest on him and pants too only. And when we initiated contact with him...

Nami: He was so cold toward us. And k don't mean mean cold like "What do you need brat?" "What!?". He was the denfition of a cold-hearted man. And when I held his arm for a spilt second for help, he gave the most uneasing glance you could see.

Chopper: A darkish-light pink hair, and darkish orange eyes. Two tattoos... Hold on, I should have a wanted a wanted poster of him somewhere in my bag. Nami, Usopp, I should have a wanted poster similar to what you said. Check in my backpack.

Usopp nodded and proceeded to do what his small animal friend said. Just like he said there was wanted posters of themselves but there was a unknown poster that caught his eye. It was the same man he just described to him.

Usopp widen his eyes and it turned into horror quickly

Usopp widen his eyes and it turned into horror quickly. Chopper saw this as Nami did as well.

Nami: Well, Usopp? What does it say?

Usopp didn't say anything but showed it both of them. The moment they saw they both widen their eyes and it turned into full shock.

Nami: You mean..we just talked to one of Big Mom's sons....

Chopper: And if he's hear-could that mean. We're all in big trouble? We should alert the other quickly before anything happens.

Nami and Usopp nodded as they a started to run to try and find the others. Nami quickly pulled put a small transportable transponder snail. She wanted to call Franky, Robin and the others then to notify their Captain.