◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XV◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was the next day as Viola finally stirr up awake. She felt two arms around her waist but mainly a lot pain on her legs. She looked up and saw her husband still asleep soundly like a child. When he's awake, yes he acts a bit childish, but switches it up quickly. She smiled at the sight and kissed his nose softly before getting up. She was struggling much ever since last night–passionate time– and went to his closet to find some clothes. Right now the crew should be on the ship after a while so by the time they fell asleep they were probably on it.

She still couldn't help but blush from the night they both did. She went to the drawers and saw her clothes there and picked it up and went to bathroom to take a quick shower. She opened the door but took a quick look back and saw her husband still fast asleep. She smiled and went inside.

Time skip

Y/N finally woke up and saw Viola wasn't there. He stretched awake and got up and went to get another pair of clothes to change into. Mainly just pants and underwear since gotten used to without wearing a shirt.

He went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower as well. After that quick shower he left the cabin of his room and went out of the deck of the ship. The moment he did, he smelled something sweet yet different. He went to the kitchen and saw Viola with most of his crew eating.

Y/N: So you're eating with me huh? Everyone turned to look at me in surprise. Some stood up apologizing, while the others choked on their food due to my appearance.

Viola: Oh I'm sorry hun. I woke up earlier than you this time and I went to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast for them. Although I'm not good but some helped so yes. He nodded and walked over to me, as he wrapped his arms arounf my waist and kissed my cheek lovingly.

Crewmember 1: Well...we will be out on the deck Captain. We just to make sure everything is fine before anything else.

Y/N: Yes, yes..I didn't bother to look at my crew as I had my face at the crook of Viola's neck.

The crewmembers left leaving Viola and Y/N alone for the time being.

Viola: Are you going to eat or you just going to stay like this with me?

Y/N: I rather eat something else~ I was joking really but I do enjoy seeing the reaction she would give me.

Viola: S-stop doing that!! I turned around facing Y/N. I slapped his chest for making that assumptio, honestly. Just on night and now this... I pushed him a bit away from me so I can have some space. Now,  going to repeat myself so I decide to make you something simple. It's pancakes but no ordinary pancakes..

Y/N smirked at her a little antic right now. Just as much as he loves people begging for mercy and seeing them at their wits ends, he enjoys seeing his wife become a little hot mess from a simple joking manner. But then he rose a brow when she mentioned they were no ordinary pancakes.

Y/N: Then explain to me, my treasure. I went over to the table and sat down placing both my hands and interlocking them.

Viola: Well...I made you..*whispers to herself* with a little help from the crew *back to normal* Cheescak flavor pancakes. It was a new attempt but the crew told me you might enjoy this rather than some other meals.