◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXII◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ten minutes passed. Y/N was changing his pants and was about to head til Viola called I'm out to put on a shirt.

Saying "Be decent or at appropriate at the dinner table". He gave her a " Must I?", look hoping he didn't.

Viola: For god sake hun— please just wear one shirt for once in your life!

Y/N: Why!?!?!~ It feels suffocating and I hate it. You know I don't wear shirts, my treasure.

Y/N was trying, key word "try", to negotiate with his wife. She didn't budge so he had to improvise his negotiation.

Y/N: What if I just zip up my vest leaving at least a few buttons?

Viola just stared thinking about til she heard he said next.

Y/N: I mean I still don't understand why I have to cause I mean you've seen Katakuri right?

Nodding confused on where this was going.

Y/N: He doesn't wear a shirt and just leaves a vest on for his entire life. And even now!! He isn't gonna wear a shirt for this so called "dinner"!! Why must I wear one if he he isn't!?! Huh!?!!

Viola just looked at her husband puffing his cheeks, trying hard not to squish his face.

She didn't want to admit that she would feel jealous if other women sees his bear chest.

She sighed crossing her arms turning her body fully away from him.

Y/N was confused but realized why she might feel this way.

Y/N: Don't tell me... are you jealous of other women seeing me like this now??

Viola stiffened her body still not looking but hanging her head a bit low.

Y/N laughed seeing his was right and walked over to his wife. Hugging her waist and kissing her cheek down to her jawline.

Y/N: Please~~ women already saw without a shirt but they don't compare to you. It won't be same now since I confessed to you and married right?

Viola looked at her husband slightly nodding slowly.

Y/N: So don't worry about it. I. Love. You.

With that he grabbed her chin giving her a full passionate kiss. Viola melting into it wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Tugging his hair making him groan lightly gripping on lto her waist even more tightly.

Separating from each to get air into their lungs. Y/N put his forehead to Viola closing his eyes.

Y/N: I don't want any other women except you. Okay.

Separating from Viola seeing her nod.

Viola: Alright... let's go to the party.

Y/N didn't like the response, pulling her arm clashing onto his bare chest.

Y/N: Viola... I swear. Like I said before– I'm not the best husband material or soon to be father material but I'm trying. I don't want anyone but you. You're my wife and I'm your husband okay.

Viola smiled a bit more nodding and hugged his waist.

Viola: Alright. Now let's go. We don't want to keep the guest waiting, do we?

Y/N: *mischievous smirk* I don't know, I think they can. We can do a real quickly maybe.

Viola felt immense heat coming onto her cheek slapping his chest.