◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XIII◇◇◇◇◇◇

After a few mintues the strawhats managed to meet up all together to discuss what had happen. Well after Luffy explained his whole story on how his other older brother,Sabo, who qas proclaimed to be dead. They were all surprised to hear that he had another, brother after his other older brother, who they met at Alabasta, Ace, died from war 2 years ago.

Zoro: So you have another brother and you met h at the arena?

Luffy: Yep!! And I can't believe he's actually alive after all those years..

Everyone stayed silent as before they all regretted not being with their Captain when he witnessed his brother died right before his eyes. They were all glad that his all happy to reunit his other brother after so long.

Franky: It's nice to hear that your brother is alive Luffy! It must be–SUPER!!!

Franky posed into his iconic pose while shouting. Everyone just stared at him as Chopper, Usopp, Luffy and Brook smiled at him for his cheery remark. But they know they had to get back to business on what's going on.

Nami: As much as we're happy to hear that you reunited with your brother we have other matters to attend to.

Law: I agree, we can't hear stories all day when there are dangerous people here on this island. Bring the first is Joker, who is the current king of Dressrosa. And the second is– Big Mom's  son, Y/N Charlotte.

Brook: Y/N Charlotte?! I didn't think he would be here of all places...

Robin: Agree, if we ever encountered him. We would be dead on the ground and blood splattered everywhere.

Usopp: Oi!! Robin, don't say it so casually!! He's a terrifying guy and he has a higher bounty than Luffy!! Me and Nami were just lucky to get away from him completely unharmed.

Sanji: Hold on what did he look like again?

Usopp: He has darkish-light pink hair and darkish orange eyes. Not to mention he has two tattoos on him.

Robin: One on the neck and one on his right hand, correct? Usopp nodded from the last part I mentioned.

Sanji: Got it. You can say I saw him when I met a beautiful women. Her curves were imma-

Zoro: We don't want to hear the description about some random women you curly brow.

Sanji: What was that marimo!Marino!!

Nami: Enough!! Sanji, continue what you were saying about the man.

Sanji: Of course Nami-swan~ anyways when I was talking to the women she looked behind me and I turned around slightly as he was there. But his stare....it felt so deadly and cold..he stared at us but even more the women smiled and left. With him!!

This caused everyone's curiosity to spike  even more than it is. A women went with Y/N Charlotte. The Y/N Charlotte.

Brook: How odd...I wonder why she left with him.. but even more.. Sanji. He looked my direction. Did you see the color panties she was wearing?

That's when Nami hit him with her baton for asking such a ridiculous and stupid question.

Nami: Can you not ask that!?! You perverted skeleton!!!

Brook: Yoho, Yoho, Yoho!! I apologize..

Everyone just sweatdropped at rhe scene in front of them. They knew they wasting time as it and they had to figure out what to do about everything on this island.