◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XIV◇◇◇◇◇◇

Big Mom and the rest including Viola all headed back to the palace where they heard that the Vinsmoke's Family were coming.

Even more the new presume "groom" was on his way already from Bege.

Big Mom was somewhere in the palace eating sweets or dealing with some type of problem that needs to be dealt with.

While the rest are dinner table talking what was going on. But even more Viola wanted to know more what had happened with her husband that made he act this way.

Viola: May I ask something?

Everyone stopped discussing for a moment and turned to Viola

Mont-d'Or: What is it?

This was bringing up everyone's attention to see where this would lead to.

Viola: Opera.. you said Y/N gotten Big Mom illness correct?

Nodding in response to what she was saying.

Viola: Then tell me— was this the first time or has this had happened before in the past as a child?

Some looked away as further younger ones looked down not wanting to remember their older brother did all those years ago.

While the orders just sighed heavily, had one hand hmin their hair or havi g their hands intertwined together.

Perospero: I figured you wanted to know sooner or later. Seeing what you just saw right now not to long ago.

Viola stayed quiet listening to what was going on.

Oven: It first happened when he was just 6 years old. At first he qas just sniffing around and we thought is the chefs were cooking his small snacks but no— it was something else.

Smoothie: After a while he started to get bigger by the moment. And we didn't realize it.

Amande: We didn't think much of it til he left our side and went to the city.

Daifuku: He started to rat everything and when the guards and some of us tried to stop him he just attacked.

Cracker: He was shouting. And he would shout was "Chessecake" over and over again

Custard: Most of us weren't there at the scene but they they told us what had happened at the city.

Opera: It was scary seeing our brother act this way. Acting just like Mama.

Brulée: They called the chefs to make Cheesecake from what Y/N was saying and he smelled it. After 3 minutes he passed from being "full".

Katakuri: That was the first time that happened. And everyone here hoped it wouldn't happen ever again.

Brolyé: But we defined wrong. 6 years past and at the age of 12 he had another Hunger Pang.

Smoothie: This traumatized the younger ones this time.

Viola was shocked to hear what was happening. She looked to the side seeing the younger siblings having their heads low.

It seems they don't won't to remember what happened all those years ago.

A man who is defined to be kind or caring for his family is shown differently.