◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XII◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/N and Viola left the meeting of Joker and continued to walk out of it and saw a huge screen of the arena. Y/N didn't really pay attention to any of these things when he was here at Dressrosa. However, his wife wanted to see what the competition was going on so far. As one of the contestants caught Y/N caught his eye. 'Lucy'. What a strange name for a strange man, Y/N thought when he was looking at it.

Y/N just saw his Viola continue watching this as he was getting bored and wanted nothing more to leave and spend time with her. But mainly– he doesn't, well..not until some dangerous or unwanted events begin to happen. He mentally sighed and sided eye slight and saw a blind man. But this blind man is the marines, he enjoys when Marines would chase and attempt to capture him. But failed and ended in the same fate as the rest who tried.

Dead. 6 feet down. After countless attempts, they gave up and left him alone knowing no matter what they attempt to do would end the same say as every other who tried. He looked intensely at the man but knows he shouldn't interfere. He may be a maniacal man, but not he's also a married man who needs to protect and secure his wife. There are still a few things or mainly–one goal he wishes to do with her.

He smiled at the thought of her beneath him begging him for more. He felt a blood rush up to his face and felt something inside his pants. He quickly shook it off and cooled off but the pent that's on his pants, and luckily, was barely showing. He looked at his wife, looking at the constants. He looked backed up again and just mainly saw men. He hated it and as he only wanted Viola to look at him only. He grabbed Viola's hand and began to drag her away.

Viola was caught off slightly and shrugged it off. She let him continue to drag her away as she had a feeling why he was acting this way. Viola smiled at this and decoded she wanted to take the lead and head somewhere he might like. The moment, the wife took the lead, which caught the husband attention, he saw a small shop that sells sweets. He looked at Viola in question as she only looked at him with a smile. He couldn't help but smile in return.

They headed inside the shop as the owner looked up and greeted the two people. The owner didn't quite remember Viola much but slightly;However, the moment the owner glanced at the large man that's when they shivered. The owner knows him well like everyone else. The only reason was because how similar in features and actions he is to Big Mom.

Owner: Keep your cool and nothing would happen. I mentally took a deep breathe and do as I usually do. Hi! Welcome to (Random sweet shop) how may I be in service today?

Viola: Hello, I would like 1 whole pie of cheesecake. Along with 1 sweet strawberry smoothie and 1 coffee as well.

The owner nodded and left to make the order the women had requested.

Y/N: As much as I love cheesecake and other sweets. And y- I paused thinking if I should include her as well I stopped and continued anyway. Why did you bring me here?

Viola: Why did it feel disappointing that he didn't say me too? I shrugged it off and played along. I thought you might need it for energy. And also when you looked rather jealous, again, I decided to do this.

Y/N did notice the slight falter of her face. He knew why but to his mind being full clouded and corrupted of Big Mom's words and status he let it go. But– one part of him doesn't and he doesn't know how to react to this. He nodded at the respond til he heard that he was 'jealous'.

Y/N: I. Do. Not. Get. Jealous. I was gritting my teeth while saying this.

Viola: *chuckles lightly* My dear large husband. I saw the way you looked at the men at the arena. Honestly, I told you that you will be the only man– I cupped his face with my hands while I was leaning closely. Luckily he was crouching down slightly when he was trying to "make his point". Who will ever catch my interest. I lightly pecked his face and gave a few butterfly kiss all over his face.