◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVIII◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's been exactly 5 months ever since the events of the "wedding ". Right now, Y/N was hearing the news of what's been happening from his older sibling Katakuri from Wano.

He mentioned they were on pursuit on the Strawhats but unexpected things, more like people, interfered.

When they managed to get to Wano they crashed and Big Mom was lost and unsure where she was.

Y/N sighed at the news nodding and hanging up fromthe call. He was sitting on Big Mom's throne for now to see where things would lead.

Only him, Viola, and the younger siblings stayed behind. The others left with Big Mom seeing she requested for them and quickly.

Even more, the pink-headed man gotten used to his new part of his power. He found out that when he sees a white thin line that's the other person's power.

The moment he cuts it completely their power is removed and will never return. But if he misses and barley cuts it then their devil fruit will be remove but only– temporarily.

He told Viola of course. Nodding at the information and laid with him when it was late at night.

Right now he was just sitting on the throne with one leg over the other and his cheek on his hand tilting slightly.

It was a busy day when he tried to calm down everyone on the island and reforming himself to use his devil fruit for force or other materials.

???: Well don't you look tired— pukeukyu!!

Opening one eye slightly he saw his rival, Genji. He only respected him for his powerful strength and that's it. But so he called him– frenemy.

Y/N: The hell do you want ugly?

Genji: One, stop calling men "Ugly" and two I was just saying you look tired. Damn so aggressive.

???: Agree. Is something the matter Y/N?

Y/N looked slightly to the right and saw the women he encountered 5 months ago. Kazumi.

A women with short black hair and dark purple eyes. A slightly shaped curvy body but nothing more.

Y/N: Oh Ugly's wife correct.

Genji: Stop calling me Ugly!!

Y/N: I mean you are! Stop denying the truth Ugly! But again what the hell are you guys here?

Still confused from before with both people he came to tolerate with. Right now, he didn't want to deal with anyone and sleep with his wife.

Kazumi: Well, I actually wanted to see you and Viola. I wanted to see how Viola's doing so far in her pregnancy.

Nodding he looked away rubbing the bridge of his nose. Sighing he got up and started to walk down.

Over the past few months he grew slightly taller which made Viola think will their child be tall as well.

To be exact almost of the children are fairly tall because of Big Mom's genetics so it would be possible would be.

Y/N: I'll take you to her. Follow me Ugly's Wife. Ugly try to keep up.

Genji just glared his rival's head and grumbled quietly. After a few steps they reached the temporarily baby room of Y/N's and Viola children.

Knocking, they heard a quite 'come in'. Entering he greeted his wife with a simple kiss on the lips.

Y/N: *whispers* So we have unwanted guests.

He then quickly made eye contact with both Genji and Kazumi. Then looked back at Viola.