◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XVI◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's been a few hours into the city once more of the couple. As well when Y/N explained that she might or not get pregnant after last night. She nodded as she was unsure if she was pregnant, she didn't know if she could handle it or be a good one. Due to being the child of a monster. Y/N noticed it and held her hand looking sughtly at her trying not to make her worry. She cracked a smile slightly and looked a head.

However, since this Dressrosa with a tyrant king things are bound to happen. The floor was shaking greatly as everyone from the direction they were heading were screaming, shouting and running away. Y/N pulled Viola closer to him shielding her from any causality.

Viola: What is going on!? Everyone's running away and from the direction we were about to head was Joker.

Y/N: I don't know but seeing some people are getting away from palace something is going on there. People were running left to right. One person was running our direction and I manged to pull them near me to ask the question. Hey!! What the hell is going!?!

Citizen 1: The strawhats are raiding the palace and everything is going down!!! Even more the King is caging us all!!!!

The random citizen left and began to run once more. Y/N knew Doflamingo was a maniac but cage everyone he didn't care but since Viola was with him, he needed to take action. He didn't care if he did get caged in, he just doesn't Viola in it.

Y/N: We gotta.

Viola: What?..

Y/N: I have to take you back to the ship quickly!! I turned my heel and picked Viola bridal style and started rushing to the ship. And the worst part is we're far from the docking.

Viola: Just me!?! What about you!? I can't just leave you here!!

Y/N: Yes just you!! I could care fucking less if I'm stick and caged but you are not an option to be caged!! Like I said before Viola— I'm protecting and keeping you safe from all harm. So please– let me do this.. as you're husband.

Viola just stared at him in a admiration and saw the glint of determination in his eyes just to protect her. She nodded and replied "understood" and let him. Y/N occasionally looked up and saw the strings and saw they were closing and soon to be caged. Although, when he looked down he saw the ship not to far.

Y/N: Just a little more...I won't probably make it fully but it doesn't matter— I just need Viola safe from here.

Finally he manged to get the edge of the island but to his inconvenience the string were coming down fast.

Crewmember 2: Look it's Captain and his wife!! I saw Captain and he was holding his wife in his arms.

Y/N: Oi!!! I finally reached the dock but the closing was already coming. Catch!!! At that I threw Viola to one of my cremated and lucky they managed to catch her time.

Viola: oof.. what the.... I looked up and saw one of Y/N's crewmembers holding me. I was confused until I looked to the side a d saw him on the other side.
Y/N!!!!

Y/N: It's fine!! I'll be out soon!! Just stay on the ship!! And all of you make sure nothing else happens to her while she's on the ship!! I have some business to deal with..

Crew: Yes sir!!!

At that Y/N darted off and headed to palace leaving Viola, his wife, in the care of his crewmembers. The look when Viola noticed when he wasn't the one holding her and seeing him on the other side hit him. Not physically but— emotionally?