♤♤♤♤♤♤Chapter XX♤♤♤♤♤♤

Finally. After 3 days after the incident everything went back to normal. Like nothing ever happened.

As today was the day Sanji would finally arrive. But before some of the Big Mom's crew or children could go see there was something to be said.

Oven: I still don't understand why I must go get that idiot for.

Smoothie: Stop whining already Big brother Oven. Just get over it.

Y/N was behind watching the scene play. He looked to his side seeing Big Mom smiling for this.

He smiled knowing everything but remember what he needed to say.

Y/N: Ah! I almost to tell you guys something. And Mama, you're gonna love this I know it.

Everyone paused and turned to hear what their brother was about to say.

Y/N: Viola's pregnant!!! We're gonna have a baby!!

This shocked everyone. Pregnant!? My, Big Mom definitely loved it.

Big Mom: Ma, Ma, Ma!! I do love it Y/N! Our family is growing and will be even more powerful than before!

Y/N: I know right!!-

Y/N and Big Mom continued talking about the soon to be born baby. Viola was just in the back staring at her husband and Big Mom.

She was happy that her husband is happy about a baby. But– why did it sound so odd.

Hopefully he'll change when they discover the baby's gender or anything really. She heard the stories and hope she could alter the stories at least for him.

Pudding watched Viola's body language and facial expressions. It turned from happy to uncertainty.

So she decoded to take matters into her own before she meets ger "soon to be husband".

Pudding: Are-are you alright Viola? You seem off right now.

Viola looked to the side and saw Pudding standing beside her with her hand on her shoulder.

Viola: Hmm? Oh, yes I am. Just worried that Y/N is just happy only for the child to be born and nothing else..

Pudding understood what she meant. Y/N was almost exactly like Big Mom. She didn't care about anything else but specific materials/things.

While Y/N— he's a kind person but once again, to certain specific things. He cares but only to a maximum time of limit. He would start to lose interest to whatever it is.

Pudding: I understand Viola. But I know that the moment the gender will be reveal he might change. I'm sure of it, so please don't stress yourself.

Viola was glad to hear this. She nodded and saw her husband heading start for her. Pudding leaving to give them privacy for a moment.

Y/N: I apolgize for leaving for a moment. You know how Mama can be when-

Viola: Do you really care about our child Y/N?

Viola stopped Y/N midway of his sentence. Tell him what she wanted to say.

Y/N widen his eyes slightly looking at Viola in shock.

Y/N: Of course I do. What makes you think I won't?

Viola: I know it's stupid to say but just the way you were talking about it... I don't know..

Y/N looked at Viola in silence unsure what to do. Was this an actual argument between them? They may have arguments before but mainly food or time related for each other.