◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVII◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/N was getting more frustrated from the amount of obstacles there was right now. He needed to take Viola safe, find Katakuri making sure he's safe but he can't do anything if there is so much to do.

Y/N: *whispers* Viola go hide.. and if you can try to go far enough until you find one of the siblings or homies and head home. Understood?

Viola: *whispers* But what about you? I can't leave you alone.

Y/N: *whispers* Viola please..I'm not risking you getting hurt, killed or having the baby in grave danger. So–please..

Viola nodded feeling the ground and rushing somewhere hiding for the mean while.

???: This isn't the same man I've been describe to. What's wrong Y/N? What happened?

Y/N stayed silent as he wanted to get out and calm down, find Viola and just finish this whole fiasco of the "wedding"

Then in a quick motion he was right in front of the man ready to kill him. However, he managed to block but in time.

???: What's the matter? Why aren't you talking huh?

Y/N wasn't even close to listening what the other person was saying. But he saw he was about to kick him in the stomach to move away.

He jumped in time before he could and moved his sword to hit the him in the back. Luckily he did hit them in the back letting a small hiss.

???: Fucking asshole... I'll get you but not this way—

This made him confuse as he was about to move again when he rose his sword up.

But instead of aiming at him he saw a vision of him hitting Viola in the back.

His eyes widen and lift his hand aiming at his full arm stopping any movement.

???: Ahhh!!! The hell–

He gripped his arm looking back seeing Y/N's face seeing the intent of murder.

Y/N: If you ever lay a hand on my wife... YOU'LL PAY WITH YOURS INSTEAD!!!

The man smiled at this trying to ignore the pain dropping his sword lifting his other hand and started to aim where Viola was.

???: If I can't do it with a sword— I'll do it with my power! Earth Shatter!!!

Y/N eyes widen even more. He didn't want to lose Viola or his unborn baby.

But then he saw a small thin white line. It was right in front of him with the string in a straight line. He was confused but without any hesitation he gripped his sword tightly lifting it and cut straight down.

He saw the white thin line completely cut clean off but then he was back where was right now.

He saw the random man stole then fall down landing on his face. Groaning in the process he saw Viola coming from the tree right now.

He let breathe out he didn't know he was holding.

Viola saw the man laying there but then saw slight movement from him again and by instinct she quickly moved to Y/N's side holding onto him.

Y/N looked at Viola but then to the man. He gripped his sword once more ready to finish him off quick and clean.

???: What the hell happened?...what was that feeling right now? Forget I looked behind me and saw both Y/N and his wife. Now I got you.

He lifted his arm once again ready to shout out his attack but what came next surprised him.

???: Earth Shatter!!