◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter IX◇◇◇◇◇◇

Just like Y/N had promised his wife, Viola, two days max they would leave and head to Dressrosa. But as well, Y/N will face some enemy's but as per usual he doesn't care at all. Right now the crew were setting the Bloody Merry (credits to J__F__) so they can set off. Y/N was getting on board as helping Viola get on safety. Viola was glad that he was able to grant this wish of hers and not get angry. But oh...Y/N was somewhat angry..or maybe jealous?...

He knew Viola told him she just wanted to see it once more but, his mind thinks she wants to see someone.. Someone from the past or a lover. To one he despises, his entire despises it but his face doesn't show one bit of any type of change of emotion.

Y/N: Is everything ready to set off?

Crew: Yes Captain!!

Y/N: Good. Pass me my transponder snail incase one of my siblings contact me or Mama. One of the crew members went off to get my transponder snail. They came back and handed it to me as I attached it to my side. Set off Dressrosa! I want to get there as quickly as possible! Understood??

Crew: Yes, Captain!!!

The Bloody Merry began to set off from the island and head to Dressrosa. Viola was at the rails of the ship as she felt someone behind her and having their face on the crook of her neck. She smiled at this and lifted up on her arms and placed on top of Y/N's head.

Viola: *chuckles* What are you doing hun?

Y/N: Just being here with you. Why? I shifted my head slight so I can smell Viola's scent. Why does it smell so nice..? Strange..

Viola: I see then... I continued to ruffle Y/N's head. Oddly enough, his hair is surprisingly soft and easy to comb. New things you find everyday I'm marriage life. I look to side and made eye contact with him. I gave him a few pecks on his lips then to the side of his face. He smiled at this and started to tickle me.

While Y/N and Viola were messing around with each other the crew would glance at the couple in astonishment. They didn't know if their Captain's smile was actually real; they were all used to the sadistic smile or just a plain face. It was warm to see their Captain be like this with someone. More or less their wife or spouse. While everything was on the go on the ship there was a small boat on the way.

On the boat was man with black medium long hair. But the eye color unknown to the eye sight you're seeing. One of the crew members spotted this and nodifty their Captain immediately.

Crew member 1: Captain!! There is an unknown person, it's just medium boat they're on.

Y/N stopped for a moment with Viola as he looked where the crew member called him. He looked at Viola as she looked back at him with confused face. He told her to stay close with one of the members or head inside the cabin for now. She nodded as one of the member with a sword on his side as stood close to the women.

Y/N went to other side of the ship and looked at the unknown person. The unknown man looked up slightly and made eye contact with Y/N. The man held his sword closely to him as Y/N did the same. He didn't know if the man is dangerous or not or just some random person wondering at sea. The man grabbed his sword and slowly took it out. The same action was did with Y/N as he doesn't usually use his sword but still.

Y/N: Are you going to cause harm? Or even a better question.. who the hell are you?

The man didn't saw anything as he jumped from his ship as Y/N got a glimpse of where the man was going to hit. He managed to block the hit as he gave off one his iconic smirks that looks so sadistic. He then managed to kick him off as the man did a backflip and landed. His face didn't waver at all. He then moved forward but quickly as he try to hit Y/N but he manged to counteract with every movement. And Y/N...he was loving this sword fighting.