◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXV◇◇◇◇◇◇

The plan was in set. Y/N, Newshi, and Newgo were to set the wedding while Newjij, Newichi and Newsan get the groom ready.

While the other 5 girls of the decuplets get the bride. But again there had to be a setback to both.

They were in the kitchen making a cake for the wedding. And Mama is out of the Palace demanding for the cake.

Y/N was getting even more frustrated as it was as his older siblings: Perospero, Compote, Oven, Daifuku and Mont-d'Or was with Mama.

Based in the call from Mont-d'Or gave him a few minutes ago; the original wedding cake was gone and eaten which is being lead up to now.

Where Sanji and Pudding are making the spare cake of theirs.

Y/N: How long does this damn cake take you two!?

Sanji: Oh shut it!! Look were trying to make it quickly but it takes time!! Just deal with wedding asshole!!

This atmosphere between the grown men was getting intense. The decuplets had to get out and deal with this.

Akimeg: Y/N! Me and the other 4 will help deal with cake along with others! You and the other 5 boys get the wedding started get the others to help.

Y/N looked at his younger sister and left a heavy sigh. Nodding, telling the boys to follow him as he also had to deal with the Vinsmoke family.

The lucky part for him was Sanji was in wedding suit so he didn't bother telling him to change. The same with Pudding but they had to stay clean for this.

With Big Mom

Big Mom was out eating everything again from Tottoland. As she had a sudden Hunger Pang when this was happening.

The five siblings had a sudden call from the little brother, Y/N, about the situation at hand. When he was calling they heard the frustration rising in his voice hearing he was in a lot of stress.

They felt seeing he was the only one dealing with the situation at the Palace with the other siblings. While the others were dealing with the Strawhat crew.

Peroperso kept watching Big Mom eat the structure of the buildings and had to automatically stopped as she was craving for cake.

Peroperso: We kept a spare cake on standby, Mama!

This made the large pink-headed women to stop eating. Making direct eye contact with her first born son.

Startling the other 4 siblings scared for what their Mother would do to their oldest brother. Afraid she might give the same consequences like she did with Moscato.

Mont-d'Or: Big Bro Peros!

Compote: No! What are you talking about?

Sweatdropping by this sudden confession her older brother made.

Although Perospero was so shaken he tried to keep his composure but has having a bit difficulty seeing how terrifying his mother look had on him.

Perospero: I–It's made from carefully selected ingredients...

He paused placing both hands on his cheek to indicate how delicious and sweet the cake would be.