◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter IV◇◇◇◇◇◇

Everyone was still waiting for their older brother to show up. Yes, it takes a while to dock the ship just how long does he have to take to come here.

Anana: Big Sister Smoothie. She looked down at me and lifted a brow. Just how long must we wait for big brother Y/N?

Smoothie: Honestly I don't know Anana. But he you know how he loves to get some things for us whenever he comes back from over seas. He loves getting us things that we need or just love. So be patient Anana.

Nutmeg: Ugh!! Being patient takes so long though!! Why does he have to do this everytime!

Katakuri: Because he loves us Nutmeg. Just like Smoothie said, he enjoys spoiling us than he loves spoiling himself.

Harumeg: Easy for you to say! You're his favorite!!

Soon enough all siblings broke out into a argument about Y/N entrances and how he comes late to the castle. Big Mom on the other hand was looking at the door happy to see her son. She would often touch the heart shape locket with the picture of her and Y/N on her side wearing his own 'homie' hat.

And just on cue they heard the door being kicked down. All they could hear was the boots being stomped and seeing their tall 6'8 feet tall brother.

???: Man...this is the kind of welcome party I get. I'm hurt but not to point that it really hurts you know. Haha!

All younger siblings: Big Brother Y/N!!! You're home!!

All the younger siblings rushed up to their big brother tackling him almost to the ground. Y/N laughed at the antic and engulfed them into a hug spinning them all laughing and giggling. He put them down and ruffled each of their heads.

Y/N: Now this is what a welcome home saying I was waiting for. Thanks you guys. Now for for older siblings..where's my hug?

They all laughed and hugged him tightly  or patted/ruffled his hair or even headlocking him to the point of suffocation. He chuckled at them at their antics of welcoming their younger brother.

Perospero: Pero pero~~ How was the mission Y/N? Successful as usual?

Y/N: You know me Big Brother Pero. Of course it was successful!! It's me 'Merciless Y/N'! Now... who wants presents! I got one for each of my dear siblings!!

They knew whenever Y/N would go out on missions or just goes out on seas, he would always bring something for them. They didn't care if it was small or huge, it came from their own brother Y/N. He handed them each their gifts and while they were distracted he headed to his mother.

Y/N: Hello Mama! I got you something as per usual. I used my devil fruit and grabbed the large bag that I brought with me. I opened it and pulled out a large sword. I already knew she had a sword but this sword could counteract any power or attacks that headed her way. Here you go Mama. It's a sword but it's a special one.

Big Mom: Ma, Ma, Ma! My Y/N. Tell me, how is this sword special?

Y/N: It could counteract any attack that comes to you. But even more, it could absorb it and when you swing it back at them it releases a even more powerful attack!!

Big Mom smiled at this and grabbed Y/N waist but gently towards her. He then smothered Y/N's face onto her cheeks telling him how kind and how special.he was to her. He smiled at this and tried to pry himself off her. Key word tried but he couldn't. So he let her do what she wanted and waited til he put her down.

Some siblings heard the conversation between Y/N and Big Mom. They were surprise on how he was able to find a sword that could do that. A bit envious about the interaction of them but let it off knowing that if they ask of they could hang out for a while he would. So they have no grudges on him at all.