◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIV◇◇◇◇◇◇

Things were running smoothly at the Island. Ever since the Strawhats entered the island the Charlotte siblings were keeping watching and stopping.

However, their Captain, Monkey D. Luffy and two ot one of his crewmember went with him and captured them.

As Counter and Cadenza along Amande captured them. And Amande took Nami Vivre Card from as she had one with her.

While hearing this information from his transponder snail he nodded telling them what to do next. He looked up slightly and saw Viola going from one place to another for baby clothes.

He didn't want to go in the first place as the situation might get bigger sooner than later.

But seeing the face his wife made and the statement she was making, he agreed to which lead him to now

He sighed ending the conversation and placing inside his bag that he carries.

He reached inside a bit and found his small cheesecake medicine. It personally made for him so he can control his hunger pang.

While popping one in his mouth he noticed Viola was no where in sight. He didn't panicked on the outside but he definitely panicked on the inside.

He looked side to side checking the aisles for his pregnant wife.

Y/N: How can a pregnant women go this fast but yet gets titrd from walking!?!? Dammit Viola!!

While panicking slightly he didn't notice his pregnant wife right behind him. She noticed he was on a call distracted for a moment and decided to take her chance of escaping and go to a different section.

She lightly tapped his back which made him jump. He looked quickly having his hand automatically in his sword.

When he saw his dark haired and pregnant women he sighed and steady his breathing.

He looked at her and brought her to close and small bone crushing hug.

Y/N: *whisper* Dammit Viola...don't..don't do that ever again.

This surprised Viola and she melted into the hug giving it back.

Viola: *whisper* Sorry...I saw you distracted and wonder off.. I won't do it again.

Y/N pulled away and nodded. He kissed her forehead asking if she picked out everything she wanted.

Nodding, grabbing his hand dragging to check out and head back.

At the Palace

Y/N: We're back!!

Y/N shouted telling almost everyone at the Palace.

One of the siblings Panna popped her head out, seeing her brother and sister-in-law come back.

Panna: Y/N!! Viola!! Welcome back! How was baby shopping going?

Y/N: Dreadful..

With that Viola smacked her husband arm from that random response.

Viola: Oh stop. Don't listen to him, he's just annoyed from the amount of time we've spent.

Y/N: And you scaring the living shit out of me from leaving my damn sight.

Viola: I said sorry didn't I!?! So don't be such a big baby!?

Y/N: A big baby!?!? Who the hell you calling baby!?!