◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter II◇◇◇◇◇◇

2 years later. There was a young boy running around the halls of Big Mom's castle. He was giggling as another person was chasing right behind him.

Akimeg: Y/N~ where are you?~

Y/N was hiding behind his mother's throne and giggling silently. He covered his mouth so that no sound comes out. Then all of sudden Akimeg heard the door open releasing her big brother, Katakuri.

Akimeg: Big brother! You're back from your mission!! How did go?

Y/N peeked slightly seeing his big brother, smiling widely. He, like most of his siblings admire Big Brother Katakuri, and wished to be just like him.

Katakuri: It went fine. But what are you doing here in the Throne Room?

Akimeg: Oh! I was playing with Y/N and he's fast runner and we ended here.

Katakuri: I see.. I noticed a dark pink hair from Mama's throne. Guess that must be Y/N. If you're looking for him check behind Mama's throne.

Akimeg nodded and went over to the throne and saw Y/N sitting there.

Akimeg: Aha! There you are, you little runner!! I grabbed Y/N and held him close to me.

Y/N: Ohh...the only reason you found me was because of Big Brother Kata...

Katakuri: Sorry Y/N...but anyways do either of you know where Mama is at?

Akimeg: No sorry Big Brother Katakuri. I haven't seen yet.

Y/N: She's out at sea right now actually. She told me she'll be back in a few days. And she might be back now or tomorrow.

Both Akimeg and Katakuri looked at Y/N and back to each other. How come their mother didn't inform them but told Y/N instead. But either way, they got what they wanted.

Katakuri: Thank you Y/N. I'll be in the kitchen then to my room, if you need me.

Akimeg and Y/N nodded. Akimeg then put down Y/N and grabbed his hand as they were leaving the throne room.

Akimeg: Y/N. How come Mama told you where she was going? I looked down while staring at him in question.

Y/N: Oh! It's because Mama said she went to look for a Devil Fruit for me.

Akimeg: I see...well is there anything you like to do for the time being?

Y/N was thinking what he wanted to do next. Then he thought of his older brother and sister. Cracker and Amande.

Y/N: I want to train with Big Brother Cracker and big brother Amande!

Akimeg looked at him and stopped which made him stop as well. She bended down to his height and looked after him.

Akimeg: N/N..I know Mama wants you to be strong but you shouldn't do it for her do it for yourself.. okay...

Y/N looked at her and smiled. He grabbed Akimeg hands while maintaining a smile.

Y/N: I know Big Sister Akimeg.. but I still want to do it either way. I have to be strong not for Mama but you and my other big brothers and sisters along with my younger siblings. Now let's go, I've got training to do.

Y/N let go of Akimeg hands and ran off to find his older brother and sister so that they can train him.

Somewhere at Sea