◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VII◇◇◇◇◇◇

Days went off quickly then Viola expected it to be. She's gotten used Y/N dragging her wherever he takes her as well as him introducing her to his other siblings. Either from older or younger. Some of the younger siblings invited Viola to their 'party' or whatever they intend to do. But they only did it as a request from their older sibling so they can be comfortable with each other presences. As well Viola thought Y/N would be a type of man to be shy when he would ask her on another date. Yet, it was the complete opposite to what she thought.

He would ask her if she would like to go on another date and she said yes, he would then grab her hand and walk out the castle to go somewhere or take to one of his siblings island to show what it's like. She was amazed of course seeing all the islands as sweet islands instead of regular. Well, it is Whole Cake Island. Everything is edible to eat no matter what. But just like days one week has already passed. Now Viola has only a few more days til the wedding will commence. And she will be an official Charlotte.

Y/N's room

Y/N and Viola were in their share room from what Y/N likes to call it since Viola sleeps with him. Mainly a border but sometimes without. Viola was finishing taking a shower as she was able to perform there instead of Dressrosa anymore. Y/N was on his desk looking at his map then writing some information he collected weeks to months ago.

Viola: I walked out the shower into a normal clothing that Y/N got for me as an 'early wedding present'. I saw him on the desk with some sheets all over and just him writing. He looks so focus...no matter what he says "I never really wear a shirt" I can't deal with it. I started to feel blood rush up to me whenever I would look at him sometimes.

Y/N: Viola~ you know it's rude to stare. But... I turned to look at her as she was frozen in place when I called her out. I'll make an exception with you because you are my future almost wife. I smiled at her as her face began to get even redder. It's adorable I suppose seeing her all flustered.

Viola: I apolgize.. but what are you doing? I walked over to him as he looked at me and then back to the papers he was on.

Y/N: Oh, it's just some documents that I rewrite so it doesn't get messy. I like to keep my paper work organize when I need to find something.

Viola: Mhmm..I continued to look at the paper work of his from before I even came here and everything. Then all of a sudden I felt something pulling me down and onto something. I looked down and saw an arm around my waist. I looked up and saw Y/N looking at me. Y/N...w-what are you doing?

Y/N: I didn't really want you to feel sore with you standing I suppose. And you just got back from your performance at the main city of Tottoland, and I thought you would feel more comfortable here then standing.

Viola: I'm perfecting fine standing Y/N!! Really!! I didn't want to disturb whatever you need to do. I was feeling somewhat flustered by this. He seems so different from what the people describe him to be. He shook his head telling me I don't disturb him in the least.

Y/N kept Viola on his lap the whole entire time while he was organizing everything he had collected over the pats weeks to months. After hours of working he noticed Viola had fallen asleep on him. He got up from the seat and carried Viola to their bed. He covered her with sheets and was about to go leave til he felt a hand grab his. He saw Viola grab it and ask for him to stay with him.