◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXIX◇◇◇◇◇◇

5 years passed and both Cherī and Berī are now 5 year olds with Shin as a year behind.

Yes, Kazumi finally gave birth to a young baby boy with black hair and blue eyes like his father.

Cherī and Berī were training with their father while Shin was his with his mother and Viola in the kitchen.

Genji on the other hand, went out to sea to collect more bounties. He may be a father now, but doesn't mean he wouldn't like to go out once in a while.

Y/N would go but not as often as he was still in charge at Whole Cake Island. But he would have time to be with his younger siblings, kids and wife. Struggling? Stressful?

All yes, but to him— worthit to see their smile. Y/N would have his hunger pang once in a while but yet to show it to his kids and would hate it if they were to ever see it.

Y/N: Attack!! A Charlotte doesn't wait for a weakling to take a breath and attack!!

Berī was struggling to keep up. While Cherī was also struggling but had to keep going. Like her Father always said—

Y/N: A Charlotte is Ruth and cruel but yet caring in a way. With an opponent you must not give any chances..

Cherī: AHH!! I WILL NOT LOSE!!! A CHARLOTTE NEVER LOSES!!!

Y/N smirked at his oldest daughter. They may be twins hut Cherī was born first then Berī.

Berī saw his dark-haired sister attack and move forward. He didn't be left behind so he got up with all his strength and didn't to do a surprise attack.

He made a quick eye contact with his sister which he gave a quick nod. She continued to attack while Berī got behind him and attacked.

However, with a quick vision Y/N blocked his daughter's attack with one hand on the sword and the other he lifted his hand and stopped him.

Berī: What the hell!?! How did he?!–

Y/N: Nice try Berī.. so close yet-

Berī: So far. I know.

Y/N lowered his hand dropping Berī but caught him from the small cut he made catching him. He grabbed Cherī's back shirt and held her from afar of his face.

Viola: Well you look tiring. Want a quick break and have a snack?

Both kids turned to see their mother holding a tray of snacks while beside her was Shin's mother was holding a tray of drinks.

Thy looked at their Father almost asking if they can.

Y/N: The hell you looki.g at me? You can get it if you want.

Smiling they rushed over to their mother waiting for the snacks and drinks.

Viola handed Cherī her a snack while Shin handed her a small drink. Doing the same thing to Berī.

Shin: That was amazing Cherī!! You too Berī!! You almost had him, but I know you will get him one day!!

Cherī: Of course, we will!! We're Daddys kids!! We're going to strong and smart just like him!!

Berī nodding what his sister said while eating.

Y/N: Tell him Cherī!!

Viola chuckled at this and went over to her husband handing him a drink. Sitting up correctly grabbing the drink along getting a quick kiss on the lips.

Thanking her and drinking the juice his wife gave. He saw Shin getting offly friendly with his daughter and seeming praising her a lot.

He glared at this watching his rival's son interact with his daughter like that.