🍋◇◇◇◇Chapter XIV◇◇◇◇🍋

Y/N was surprised by the way she wanted him to "break her". As he's usually a man that doesn't get turned on by any type of women he meets when he goes out to see. He held her closer and stood up while holding her. Of course, he held her in bridal style to make her feel a tad bit comfortable.

He began to walk away fromtheir and head to his ship knowing his crew they were gone to get something or just explore. The walk wasn't that far since they were close to coast line where they docked the ship. He used his devil fruit to hoist himself and Viola up onto the ship. He finally got onto the ship as Viola wanted to get down but of course he didn't let her.

He held tighter so she won't get away even though she doesn't want to be let go at all. She enjoys his touch and company, even enjoy his warmth that radiates off his body. She leaned closer and this made Y/N smile slightly at her as he finally reached his quarter of his room.

Y/N then placed Viola onto the bed gently and slowly got on top of her. Not gonna lie, Viola actually began to like her husband on top of her.

Y/N: I leaned closely to Viola's ear. *whispers* Viola..before anything.. are you sure you want to do this? Know that you can't turn back the moment we start. So let ask again...are you ready?

Viola: And once again, I felt my cheeks go bright red from his deep voice. Even more he's being cautious and being caring for what I would answer. *whispers* Hm, I'm sure..

By that answer Y/N leaned forward to his wife and began to kiss her lips. She returned the gesture as well as she felt his tongue at her bottom lip asking for entrance. She gladly let him in as he began to explore her mouth leaving nothing untouch.

She put her hands on top of his shoulders, as she began to moan through the kiss. They soon parted leaving a small string of saliva between them. Y/N then began to kiss her lips down to her jaw and then to collar bone, and almost down to her breast. And in a quick motion he began to tear her dress apart which made Viola shiver from the sudden coldness. The clothing Viola was wearing a matching undergarments. A lacy black bra and panties.

Either she was waiting for the right moment or she would wear this time to time. This caused Y/N to have a slight tint on his face seeing Viola look so valuable at the moment along with her flush face. Y/N was touching her whole entire body feeling every curvy of her. Still intact of the kissing each other, he managed unclip her bra. In a swift motion he began to massage one of her breast. He detached from kiss, which made Viola moan softly from the touch of him pinching her nipple.

He then placed his mouth onto the other breast and began to suck on her nipple which made her moan a little more. He enjoyed her moans, even more than the other women he ever met or encountered. Her moans were beautiful and for the first time– a turn on for him. He detached from the nipple and switched to the nipple giving it the same treatment along with him messaging it.

While he was doing this, pleasurable treatment, for his wife, Viola got one of her hands a reached it for his hair. She held onto it, grabbing a fist full of it, sensing this he smirked mentally and decide to tug slightly on it. Which he did, which made Viola a bit more. He detached from her and lowered himself slightly to where her private part was.

Y/N: Would you allow me to do this, my treasure?

She looked at his eyes and nodded as she put her head back on the pillow. Oh but no, she wasn't allow to do that.

Y/N: Oh my dear... I want you to witness what I'm going to do to you. She lifted her head slowly and making sure we're making direct eye contact.