◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter VIII◇◇◇◇◇◇

It's been a few days since the wedding. Y/N and Viola gotten a bit more closer to each. Not to the point of telling each other secrets but to the point they comfortable with each other doing what they do. Y/N dragging her, asking her on dates without any hesitation, him being blunt about a few things, and him just randomly saying things that could improve on their relationship. Viola chuckled a few times whenever he would do those few things.

Y/N even thought about moving out the castle and have a part of the island for himself, Viola and maybe a future family. But mainly to have privacy when they do the 'deed'. Big Mom allowed it and so now they were just packing the last few thongs from their room. Down to clothes, shoes, weapons and anything else they needed from their room.

Y/N: I think that is all. Correct Viola? I stood up and turned to Viola to see if there was anything else we're missing.

Viola: Yes. That's all hun. I began calling him 'hun' as accidental. But ever since that he wanted me to call him that more often.

Y/N: Good. Then I'll have the guards get this all on the ship and we can head to the island and we're done. I walked over to Viola while she was still facing away from me. I then wrapped my arms around her waist placing my face on the crook of her neck. *whispers into ear* And we can be alone and loud as we want. Doesn't that sound....perfect Viola?

Viola couldn't help but heavily blush at this. Loud? Alone together? Most women would think this is a dream come true but for Viola it's half of it. He may be respectful when it comes to simple things but....when it comes to 'sex'...she doesn't know how he would react that way. She had to ask the main question about it and hopes it doesn't go downward.

Viola: *whispers* Y/N...he hummed. I saw and he had his eyes close still being rather close to me. What...what if I'm not fully prepare to do it..? He opened his eyes, not parting from my neck. He then grabbed my chin making me face him, now eye to eye.

Y/N: *whispers* Then that's fine. I'll wait til you think you're prepare. I may be a madman on battle but when it comes to women and consent about many certain things. I respect any wish you want and not to lose what we have already formed. Understand that Viola. I leaned forward and gently pecked her soft lips. I parted and began to leave so I can get ghe guard to get the ship completely ready.

Viola: He really isn't anything like what most women say!?!? They just say he is a monster and doesn't care about anything but he is so damn considerate about me when it comes to certain things!! *sighs* Okay, let's get this to the ship..

Timeskip: On the ship

After a few hours Viola was on the ship along with Y/N and few guards. Viola was just in the background watching her husband be in charge of a ship, as he was different than the times he usually is with her. And now she's wondering if that's how he really is when is on sea or when it's in a battle, is he really ruthless on seas or its a myth/rumor that she hears.

Y/N: Make sure that nothing gets left behind. And if there something left behind, there will be consequences. Understood?

Guards: Sir!!!

Y/N: Good. Then set this ship off for departure and head to the island. As we were about to set off I heard someone(s) screaming my name. I turned around and saw a few of my siblings. Hold on! I walked off the railings and see my siblings. What are you guys doing here? We were just about to set off. Is there a reason?