◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter III◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/N was beyond excited. He finally gets to have a Devil Fruit just like most of his older siblings.

Y/N: What!!? I got a devil fruit Mama!? That's amazing! But now I got to train twice as hard or even more.

Big Mom: Ma, Ma, Ma! Yes my dear Y/N you got a devil fruit. How strange... he still makes me smile no matter what he does...

Katakuri: Mama, if I may ask. Mama looks up from Y/N and stares at me. What kind of Devil Fruit did you get and what is called?

Big Mom: This Devil fruit is a Logia and it's called the Chi-Chi no Mi(Blood Blood fruit).

Y/N: Woah!! That's sounds so badass Mama!!

Big Mom laughed seeing her youngest son get so excited once more. To her seeing her son be this happy is the greatest thing ever for her.

Big Mom: Yes it does doesn't it. Now Katakuri..

Katakuri: Yes Mama?

Big Mom: I want you to train Y/N more often than the others. I feel like you're more suited for this understand?

Katakuri felt glad for some reason but nodded telling her "yes". Big Mom looked at each of her children and told them they are dismissed. Now it was just Y/N and Katakuri alone in the room.

Y/N: Are you excited big brother Kata! You're going to train and I get to just as great as you!! I'm really glad that Mama chose Big Brother Katakuri to train me, and I know he won't hold back.

Katakuri: Yes, I am excited to start to train Y/N. I lifted up Y/N. He was smiling at me, I can see why Mama enjoys him a lot more really.

Y/N was happy that his big brother was holding him. But now that Y/N has a clear view of his older brother he was wondering why he was always wearing a large scarf that covers his mouth. As both brothers began to walk out the room Y/N decide to pop the question he was having.

Y/N: Uhh...Big Brother Katakuri, can I ask you something. Katakuri made a 'hmm' sound telling me I can ask him something. Why do you always have that scarf around your mouth?

Katakuri stopped moving and looked directly at Y/N's orange-brownish eyes. Katakuri didn't want to answer but he knew that Y/N would like to know what was behind it.

Katakuri: I just wear because I'm a monster under this and I think you get rather scared of me if you see this. I think everyone would think I'm a monster if they see my face.

Y/N: Monster!? Why would anyone think Big Brother is a monster!? Thats...that's utterly ridiculous!? LIES!!! You're not a monster Big Brother Kata!! Anyone who would think that is an idiot and if anyone who thinks you are ill beat them up til they apologize!!

Katakuri was happy that his younger thinks this way. He wanted to show it to him in private but he thinks other wise, making him think he'll regret ever saying this to me.

Katakuri: Thank you, Y/N. I appreciate this, but...I know that if I still want to show you my face I know that you might regret it.

Y/N: That's even more stupid Big Brother Kata!!! That's just like saying I'm an idiot because I don't like how you look! I will never regret it in my entire life! Now let's go to your room and you can show, and I'll prove to you that you're not a monster but an amazing brother to me!

Katakuri smiled and nodded started to go to his room like Y/N. They were gonna head to the training room but decided to do it tomorrow instead.

Timeskip