◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXI◇◇◇◇◇◇

Viola was stunned. She was completely speechless. The Y/N Charlotte has confessed to her.

Y/N: It's fine not saying ir back since it was out of nowhere but–

Viola: I love you too Y/N Charlotte!!

Now this caught Y/N off guarded. He smiled and hugged Viola's waist even tighter. Giving a few pecks on her face down to jaw then to the neck.

Viola giggled but the many kisses.

Viola: *giggling* Y/N~ stop, hahaha.

Y/N: Never!! I'm expressing my other affection love right now!

Saying it proudly and loudly. Viola couldn't do much but she didn't mind one bit.

When she turned her head she noticed everyone left sensing when they were talking they gave them privacy.

Viola couldn't handle it anymore and grabbed Y/N's face between her hands. Giving her a good view of his face.

He was showing a full wide genuine smile. Letting out a few chuckles here and there.

She couldn't help herself but now giving many butterfly kisses on him.

Now it was Y/N turned to give out a laugh from this amount of affection.

Y/N was one to give out a bit public display but much as he would only do it to show what's his.

But he loved it more if he loved it more if they were even somewhere a bit public to give out amount of affection.

Y/N: So– this is love, huh? I like it. Who knew saying "I love you" to someone that's linked or even married to you could cause this. I don't want it to stop.

Viola: I'm not one to know what love is but yet– I like it. I'm glad I married Y/N for once. I'm glad he showed me a little about himself to the point to let himself be like this.

Both Viola and Y/N were to caught up with each that they didn't notice that some of the Charlotte siblings were coming back with the suppose "groom"

???: I'm sorry are we I interrupting anything. Cause apparently it looks like you were waiting to do this in front of us.

Both paused their actions and slowly turned to the voice they heard.

Cracker Charlotte.

The couple distance themselves slightly turning to the family. Y/N having a hand on his wife waist and Viola just standing there.

Cracker: So~ are you gonna tell us and just stay silent you two.

Viola: Oh umm--

Y/N: There's nothing to say. You saw didn't you. Public Affection. Something wrong!?

Cracker laughed along with the rest of the siblings.

Brulée: No need to raise your voice Y/N. It's just you stated that you weren't a person for public affection.

Broylé: Yes, and its quite ironic that you're doing it.

The siblings continued to laugh at their little/older brother. While Y/N is turning red from embarrassment, turning away from them.

Viola looked at her husband and chuckled. Y/N hearing this huffed and folded his arms turning completely away from everyone.

Flampe: Oh Big Brother Y/N it's okay, to be embarrassed.