◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XXVI◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sanji was of course shock due to the random burst inside the kitchen. But let it slide and nodded getting back to baking.

Y/N was helping just gathering the materials as well helping Viola not get hurt. After countless times of several mistakes with the cake. They completed it.

Pudding: Woah!! Sanji-kun it looks amazing.

Pudding was amazed by the cake but then felt an intense gaze at her. She looked slightly and saw her older brother deadpanning her.

Pudding: I mean it looks fine I suppose.

Y/N just sighed and called the guards and told everyone yo help deliver the cake.

Y/N: Why must this cake be this so damn heavy!?! How long is the thing we should place for the cake?

Sanji: Shouldn't be long, just a few more steps and that's it. And Y/N...

The pink-headed man side eyed the man seeing his voice lowered slightly.

Sanji: *lowers voice* Tell me...how the hell the did you find a wife so dam perfect but I can't!?!

This made Y/N deadpan him even more. He looked straight ahead and sighed looking away from the blonde hairs sight.

He finally to look at the blonde hair man giving him an answer.

Y/N: Arranged marriage. What else?

Sanji just looked at Y/N with a straight face while he answered him very nonchalantly.

Y/N: Fucking dumbass, when you're in the Charlotte family there's bound to be an arranged marriage. What do you mean how I found a perfect wife!?

This caused some people to stare including Viola. But she automatically stopped as she was having a bit trouble breathing snd feeling intense exhaustion.

Y/N saw Viola far behind stopping himself from the pushing the tall, heavy cake and rushing quickly to his wife.

Y/N: Are you alright!?! I fucking knew I should've left you with the other younger ones!

Viola: No, no its fine. I just need a quick break. It just feels like this baby is getting feisty and such a strange feeling...

Y/N nodded placing his hand on top of her stomach gently caressing it.

Sighing he picked her up bridal style and walked forward with the others.

Y/N: Come on, we do t have much time!! Mama, might come quickly than later!!

Everyone nodded finally placing the large cake on top of the random ship sailing it away.

Newshi: What now? What do we do now Biv Bro Y/N?

Y/N: We leave and we have to find Katakuri and Brulée. Including that idiot Captain of the Strawhats.

Sanji: Oi!! That's my Captain you're talking to! He isn't an idiot, he's smarter than he looks!!

Y/N: What's the difference? Look...as much as we wanted to kill you and get everything from your family we need you and your crew to leave.

This shocked everyone around him.

Akimeg: What do you mean Big Brother Y/N!?! Either way Mama is going after them and—

Y/N: You'll go with her probably. I'm not this time. I know I always go with her but Viola is my top priority right now. And he needs to leave if he wants to live.