Incorrect Ocean's 8 quotes ~ 12

(A/n: this chapter is solely dedicated to Lou and her superior English grammar and vocabulary/ Aussie slangs/ Australia in general.

I might do couple of mistakes in grammar myself but the character Lou Miller won't. So, any mistakes in this chapter will be mine)

************************

*Tammy practicing her speech (she prepared for the next parents' meet at school) in front of Debbie and Lou*

Tammy: What do you think?

Debbie: Uhm... I fell asleep halfway

Tammy: asshole. I'll ask Lou. Lou, what do you think?

Lou:

Tammy: Lou? What do you think of my speech?

Lou:

Tammy: Debbie, Lou is awfully silent. Doesn't reply to my questions but stares at me. Is she alright?

Debbie: Yeah don't worry. She's just silently correcting your grammar for last 20 minutes.

***

Lou: Tammy is upset. She was kicked out of mom-groups and was called witch and what not.

Debbie: Why?

Lou: Last weekend, her mom-group arranged a campaign for teaching healthy eating habits to kids. And Tammy had a placard that missed a comma.

Debbie: Okay, and?

Lou: Instead of writing Let's eat, kids she wrote Lets eat kids.

***

*Breakup scene*

Others: it's not you. It's me.

Lou: It's not you, it's your grammar.

***

Constance: Lou, why is grammar important?

Lou: It'll help you know the difference between your shit and you're shit.

***

Lou: I'm sorry if I correct your grammar.

Lou: Cut that. I am not sorry.

***

Constance: Why are you not in any social media?

Lou: Because they all promote ghastly grammar and ludicrous misspellings.

***

*Text conversation between Lou and a girl*

Girl: Your a bitch

Lou: You're*

Girl: OMG your so annoying

Lou: You're*

Girl: Stop doing that. Your making me mad

Lou: You're*

Girl: That's it! I'm gonna slap you're face

Lou: your*

***

*Tammy took Lou to mom-group meet-and-greet*

Lou: I hope you appreciate and appropriately reward me for the effort I put into not correcting their grammar.

***