Incorrect Ocean's 8 quotes ~ 18

Tammy: Okay, whoever stole my husband's cologne, give it back this instance.

Others:

Tammy: Constance, you took it.

Constance: Hey... well, I liked it. So I took it. Your husband can buy new one.

Tammy: That's not the point. You don't steal from friends. Besides, it's men's cologne, Constance. Why will you use it?

Constance: It's not just men's. Women use it too. I saw in the advertisement. It is bisexual.

Tammy:

Lou: *sighing* Unisex

Constance: No no, this is not uni, Lou. This cologne can be used both by men and women. It's bi.

***

Lou: Uh... Amita, why is your tummy uh... Looking big?

Amita: I'm obviously pregnant, duh! Did you forget? Also, seeing my behaviour, you can obviously assume my pregnancy. It's basic, Lou.

Lou: Well, you never said about your pregnancy to me on face. Besides, the last time I assumed a woman was pregnant, it didn't go well.

Tammy: I am still mad at you for that.

Lou: You were drinking water instead of wine. What was I supposed to think?

***

*Nine and Constance designing a drone from scratch*

Daphne: This is so nerdy of you two.

Nine: We are building a drone from scratch

Daphne: Nerds

Constance: You talk as if you never worked on any science project

Daphne: Science projects are for nerds

Nine: *controlling her frustration* Haven't you worked on science projects in college?

Daphne: College is for nerds.

Nine: *rolling her eyes* What about your high school project? Didn't you work on that?

Daphne: I remember telling Jemma Clarke that I would teach her how to flirt with football captain if she adds my name in her project.

Nine: Christ! And she fell for that? She added your name?

Daphne: Yes. I got an A. She got pregnant with football captain's child.

***

*A guy trying to flirt with Debbie in club*

Guy: Did it hurt?

Debbie: Did what hurt?

Guy: When you fell from heaven. Did it hurt?

Debbie: No but I scraped my knees when I crawled out of hell.

***

*Young Lou applying for the post of female security officer in a club*

Manager: Final question. You see a customer causing havoc and being mean to others. You step in to kick them out but find out it's your mother causing havoc. What will you do?

Lou: Call military for backup

***

Constance: This puzzle is fucking easy. I don't know why the company rated it hard.

Tammy: What puzzle?

Constance: This. I solved just in 10 days. And the box said 2-4 years.

***