Incorrect Ocean's 8 quotes ~ 23

*Lou sneaking in after a dangerous bike ride in the storm, midnight*

Lou: *whispering to herself* Ugh! I'm back

Debbie: *appears out of nowhere* Hi, back. I'm disappointed

***

Daphne: *trips and falls*

Tammy: Christ! Are you okay?

Daphne: You better make a wish because you just saw a falling star!

***

*Team celebrating news about Claude Becker getting more years of jail time*

Daphne: He deserves it. But somewhere I wanted him to be electrocuted

Debbie: I too want him dead but his crimes are not violent. So, you can't expect such sentence, no matter how much you want it turn into reality.

*Lou listening to their conversation silently*

Tammy: *looking at Lou* You are awfully quiet

Lou: Nobody plans a murder out loud

***

Tammy: I once got caught in storm and lost control of my car. I spun around multiple times and almost hit a truck! That was scary! What's your scariest, most fearful event in life?

Amita: I had to undergo a surgery and that day I was scared to death!

Constance: I almost slipped and fell from Brooklyn bridge while skateboarding on its bars unsupervised. That's hella scary to this day.

Nine: I once breached a security of a website that almost had me caught by FBI.

Lou: You all have pretty low bar for fear.

Tammy: Really? You have anything that's scarier than what we said?

Lou: I do.

Tammy: What?

Lou: Have you ever experienced Debbie calling you by your full name? I have!

***

*Lou walks inside the kitchen to see Debbie and Tammy arguing while others watching, eating popcorn*

Lou: What's up, ladies?

Tammy: *passing a tray of cookies* We are arguing about its taste. You are our unofficial chef. Taste this and rate it. Your input will help end this argument

Lou: *takes a bite* Bloody fucking hell! You call this a cookie? Which dimwit among you baked this dog turd? This fucking thing is raw, bitter and tastes like shit! I give it 1 out of...

Debbie: *staring at Lou* I baked them

Lou: ... 1 out of 1. Full stars. This cookie is what heaven tastes like. This is the best ever cookie I tasted in my entire life. Tammy, you should be thankful you are given an opportunity to taste this in your lifetime. This is the epitome of all cookies!

Others: WHA-

***

*Rose on a dinner date with another designer*

Designer: I'll be straight to point. I am really into BDSM

Rose: *looking allover the menu* B... D... uh... I don't think they have that here. Would you be okay with steak?