Incorrect Ocean's 8 quotes ~ 29

*Lou on call, asking advice from her mum Helen*

Lou: Do you think if I take a run at Debbie... She will be mine?

Mum: You don't 'take a run' at a woman. You woo her, you make her feel special. You make her feel heaven-

Lou's dad: *to Helen* Hon, take a look at this. It's the picture of my butt. It looks like flattened bread. It's hilarious

Mum: *to Lou, while staring at her husband* ... And then once you get her, you can tell her whatever you want

***

Constance: Tammy thinks she is scary

Lou: Tammy isn't scary. C'mon, she and scary?

Tammy: What? You don't think I am scary? I literally almost scared the life out of a man. You were there!

Lou: Literally? Well, literally you scared a little saliva and little urine out of him. Not life.

***

Lou: For the life of me, I don't understand why I am getting attracted to Debbie

Tammy: You have a type. And she totally is your type.

Lou: No, I don't have a type. I never had a type.

Tammy: You do. You like one particular woman Sandra Bullock and attracted to those who are similar to her in appearance.

Lou: Still, that's doesn't make sense why I like Debbie. I admit I am seriously attracted to Sandra Bullock. She is the most powerful, hot, extremely smart and funny woman. And by default, all of her characters such as Gracie Hart, Margaret Tate, Ryan Stone, Leigh Anne, Sarah Ashburn, Cassie Mayweather- Uh- Oh my- Wait a minute!

***

*Debbie finally decides to attend college*

Tammy: *to Lou* It's really a big day for both of us. My daughter's first day at school. And your girlfriend Debbie's first day at college.

Lou: *holding Debbie's books* Debbie attending college is a miracle. Keri attending school is the law, Tams.

***

*Debbie and Lou at dinner table, waiting for others*

Lou: Everyone's in their room. Dinner's getting cold.

Debbie: Baby, don't you worry. They'll be at the dinner table within 10 seconds

Debbie: *turns off the wifi router*

***

*Tammy running for her suburban society elections and Team campaigns for her*

Constance: *announcing* Vote for Tamera Robinson and you won't have to pay taxes for the rest of your life

Amita: What the fuck are you doing? You cannot give false promises! She won't be able to fullfill that! It's not even under her control! This is a suburban election amongst their society.

Constance: C'mon, she won't be the first politician to promise and not fullfill it. Just announce shit and people will buy it.

Amita: Bu-

Constance: *Loudly announcing* 'VOTE FOR TAMERA ROBINSON AND YOU'LL HAVE A FULLY PAID PARENTAL LEAVE OF SIX MONTHS'

***