Lilith

My blood ran cold as I heard Victoria speak. Well, it definitely wasn't her anymore. As we all turned to listen her eyes turned black and she smiled.

"I've never tried this whole long-distance possession thing, it's quite fun."

What the fuck was going on?

"Who are you?" Michael asked, "And what have you done to Victoria?"

She laughed then her smile was gone "You know me, Michael. We knew each other a long time ago, but I guess you're getting old. I'm just passing along a message from our mutual friend Lucifer."

She paused, looking at us all and smiling "You can call me Lilith, or Lili if we get to know each other better." she let out a high-pitched giggle as she took in all of our shocked expressions.

"Lilith?" Michael asked, the disbelief "Lucifer freed you?"

Lilith? The mother of demons? Oh, this was so not going to be good...

"Not exactly," she pouted "The gate opened, and I followed him out of hell. I haven't been on Earth since the Garden. It's... changed. Not for the better. Although, I am liking these clothes," she said, winking, as she pulled her skirt up to show off her legs.

"Stop it!" I said angrily "Tell us what you want, and let Victoria go."

"Very well. If that is how you want to play it," Lilith sighed and walked towards Kian until she was almost right in his face. She put both of her hands on either side of Kian's face "How about I release another demon? My son Kaicius is in here. I can feel him, resting below the surface." Lilith's voice grew lower and darker as she spoke the words "He's so close. All he needs is a little persuasion to come out..."

"Let him go," I said, stepping forward.

Lilith quickly let go of Kian and ducked underneath my arm laughing. The moment her fingers were away he collapsed onto the ground clutching his chest. He looked over at me and I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Oops," she said with a giggle "Sorry I lost control for a second there. Now I'd suggest you all back off before I decide to do some unpleasant things to you as well. My patience wears thin."

"You are not welcome here, demon!" David said forcefully, his eyes glowing as he summoned a long golden sword out of thin air and pointed it at Lilith.

She scoffed, turning towards him, "Oh please. Do you think I care about that little thing? It's cute, by the way. You're lucky I don't turn it into dust."

David hesitated for a moment before lowering his blade.

"Now we all understand each other, let's discuss your plan to defeat The House Of The Apocalypse and send dear Luci back to his cage."

"You know about that?" Kian asked weakly, still kneeling on the ground.

Lilith looked down at him "Of course darling, after all, we want the same thing. Lucifer and his apocalypse stopped."

Wait... so, she wanted to help us? I was so bloody confused. Before anyone could reply Lilith reached out a hand towards Kian and pulled him up.

Her expression went suddenly serious.

"We're going to make a deal," Lilith said calmly, walking backwards as she talked "Your plan was stupid, and you'll probably fail, but, with my help... it might just work."

"Why would we trust you?" Michael asked "I know you, Lilith, remember? You killed hundreds of people! You betrayed everyone, including your so-called sons!"

"I did those things because I had to," Lilith growled, her eyes flashing again "Oh, look at me getting all emotional! Mikey, let's be honest, you don't exactly have many better options than me."