Epilogue: We Have A Problem

A week had passed and The Brown House had been fixed up as best as Mona could get it.

Harry Jekyll had collected Nick, Dylan and Micheal. After checking our former angel over he had strapped up his arm after he refused to have it healed up magically. Jekyll was also looking after Victoria who was back to her normal self, but not quite the same. She had taken it pretty badly.

It took several days to convince Kaicius to let Kian have control again, but he eventually relented once we told him that Lucifer was on our side, but, there has been no sign of the King Of Hell at all.

"Hey, how are you doing?"

I looked up from where I had been staring into space as Kian sat down next to me on the bed. Mona had sorted us all out a room, but it still didn't feel right. It wasn't home.

"Why don't you tell me?" I replied, "You already know, anyway."

He smiled and took my hand, "I do know, but sometimes I like to hear you say it out loud."

Damn him, he always knows how to get to me...

"We need to stop Lilith still," I said, "Victoria and Mona don't think the wards will keep Nick off the radar for long. She's going to find him."

"And, when she does, we'll be ready," Kian said, cuddling into me.

"Will is still out there too..."

"Your worrying too much," Kian smiled showing off his fangs.

"How can I not?"

Kian lent in to kiss me, his cold lips pressing against mine, our tounges mixing together until I pulled away.

"We still haven't planned anything for the wedding," I said smiling at him, "Just because I died doesn't mean any of that changes."

Kian laughed and reached into his pocket, pulling out the ring that he had proposed to me with.

"I, uh, took this from you when you..." Kian's voice broke slightly then, "I kept you with me."

I let him take my hand and slide the ring on before leaning forwards and kissing him, "I will always be with you, Kian."

"And, I'll always be with you, Lycan." he grinned.

"Bloodsucker."

He smiled and went to lean in for another kiss when a knock on the door stopped him.

"Damn it!" he sighed as he got up and pulled the door open, "Who the hell..."

Standing in the doorway, dressed in a white suit dotted with spots of blood was Lucifer. His long blonde hair and neatly trimmed beard contrasting against his bright blue eyes.

"Lucifer." I said, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Good, you're both here," Lucifer stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, "So, I'm sure you have questions, but now is not the time. There is something that you must see, and it is not good."

"What is it?" I asked, not wanting to appear rude.

Lucifer turned to the door and it swung open again to reveal a familiar face that I had never thought I would see again, and some that were familiar, but not.

There was Callum, dressed in a yellow costume with a white lightning bolt on the front, behind him stood a guy who looked exactly like Kian, except his hair was short and he wore a green costume covered in scales. Next to them was another version of me who had a ponytail and carried a shotgun, and he held hands with Will Jackson, but he looked diffrent somehow.

I thought my eyes were deceiving me, how the fuck can they all be here?

"We have a problem," Lucifer said, "The multiverses are all colliding into each other. These people are all you from various other universes."

Yeah, no shit...

"How the hell are they all here?" Kian asked.

"We came to this world through the portals," the version of me with a ponytail piped up.

"We don't know where they came from, but they won't close up," Callum added.

"Lilith is behind this I'm sure," Lucifer added, "I couldn't find The House Of The Apocalypse, but they must be working with her."

"We saw our world get destroyed," Will said as he brushed a bit of hair from ponytail me's face, "We will do what we can to help you save yours."

This was bloody weird.

"Why would they open so many portals at once?" I asked.

"That is the question," Lucifer agreed, "All they want is chaos. They believe it is the perfect weapon against humanity, and I am sure Lilith has The House convinced that she can give them what they want."

"But, she can't."

"More to the point, she doesn't want to." Lucifer said.

"But, you started this apocalypse!" Kian said.

"Did I?"

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at Kian.
Kian flinched under his gaze, and I moved to put an arm around him.

"If you didn't start the apocalypse then who did?" I asked.

"I cannot say, but that doesn't mean they have forgotten about you or your friends. Lilith may not care if they come after her, but she certainly cares whether certain people make it out alive. Especially now that she knows you have Nick."

"She knows?" I asked.

Lucifer nodded, "I believe so. If she gets her claws into him then we can all say goodbye to life as we know it."

Oh, shit...

"So, what can we do to stop her?" I asked.

"The war for this universe has come, Alec Colby," Lucifer said, "The pieces have already been moved into their places. It's not about what we can do to stop Lilith, because we can't stop what's to come, all we can do is make sure that we are ready to fight when the time comes."

Ready to fight? We had always been ready for that. Oh, the situation had tested us along the way, but we had always stood up for what we believed in, and that was never going to change. Even if we lost our way, we never gave up hope, not if we could do something about it.

Right now, all we could do was believe.