Done Being Good

Alec was back. I held onto him, oblivious to what was happening behind me. At some point Dylan had joined us.

"I thought I bloody lost you." I said, not wanting to let him go.

"For a minute there you did." he replied, a warm smile gracing the usually twisted features of Jonathan.

"How touching... shame you're all going to die." I heard Arthur say from behind us.

What the fuck?

I turned to see Harry Jekyll struggling to pull the spell book from Victoria's hands. Her eyes were still a deep black as she turned them onto him.

"Oh, Harry, you're not strong enough to stop me." she said, her voice deeper than usual, almost like two people were talking.

"Victoria! Stop this!" Micheal shouted, "You can control it!"

"But, I don't want to." she smiled as Harry Jekyll was sent flying into Micheal, knocking both of them to the ground.

I jumped up, just as Arthur stood in her way. Before he could say anything he was lifted up of the ground, Victoria's eyes never leaving him.

"Arthur, the Once And Future King," she said, "Will be a King no more."

A scream split the air as Arthur tore down the middle, his two halves falling to the floor in a shower of blood and bone.

This was bad... Damn it. I knew this was a bad idea.

"Vic!" I shouted, "Stop this!"

"Why?" she asked, her tone genuinely curious "I'm doing everyone a favour."

"You aren't! Please, Vic, you need to snap out of it!"

She smiled at my words. "No, I think I'm done being good."

Suddenly, I felt myself flying backwards, everything became a blur until I stopped, hands clasping me tightly. Letting go once I was steady.

Alec.

"I've got you."

He then made his way towards Victoria, walking past Jekyll and Micheal who frowned as he watched him face her.

"Okay, here's the deal," he said, "I didn't pull my ass all the way up out of Hell to have to deal with a witch gone rogue, so if you'd be so kind... cut it out before I smack you stupid."

What the fuck? That wasn't Alec.

Victoria's eyes glinted dangerously as he looked at him, "Demon." she spat, "I might have known."

"You can call me Belph." he smiled, "Once we get to know each other. Right now, I don't think your in any position to decide."

"Belphegor?" Micheal said, disbelief in his voice.

"The one and only," he grinned.

"Enough!" Victoria yelled, thin black lines tracing their way over her skin, "I will rip all of you apart!"

Belph laughed, "Ha! That's funny, because we're not the enemy here."

With a flash of black smoke Victoria disappeared before briefly reappearing behind Harry Jekyll, grabbing him before the smoke enveloped them both and they were gone.