#TeamKalec

I thought that coming back from living a year in Hell would be bad, I just never expected what came after. Victoria had tried to bring me back, and been taken over by the dark magic in return.

It felt like all of this was my fault. If I hadn't allowed myself to be sacrificed so that Lilith got what she wanted... No. I couldn't think like that.

Kian led us out of the chamber where my body had been kept into a tunnel where Michael was sitting on the floor, his left arm was bloody and covered in cuts, his wrist clearly broken. Tending to him was a corpse.

Jonathan's blue eyes held a shine that he had never had in life. Kian had told that Belph inhabited Jonathan's body, but it still didn't prepare me.

"Alejandro, how you doing kid? He smiled.

"Belph," I nodded back at him, "This is bloody weird."

"I know this body doesn't suit me," Belph said, "But it was fine in a pinch."

I saw the staring eyes of Ashley as I knelt down in front of Michael. He looked terrible, his skin all sweaty and white.

"Hey, Micheal."

"Alec," he smiled weakly, "They did it."

"Yeah, I'm back," I smiled, "Dylan I want you to stay here with Micheal and Nick. Keep an eye on them."

Dylan nodded, "Of course I will."

"Belph, if you're up for it, me, you and Kian will go and find Victoria."

Belph stood up, "Oh, I'm up for it. I haven't had a good witch hunt for centuries. Not that we'll be burning this one once we find her..."

"Mention burning again and I'll send you straight back down to Lilith." Kian warned, flashing his fangs.

"Be careful, Wolfie." Nick said, "I don't want to loose my best friend."

"You won't." I smiled at him, "I've been to Hell and back, somehow I don't think the universe is done with me quite yet."

Nick pulled me into a hug, and then Dylan did. As he did I swear I felt my ribs crack.

I bloody forgot how strong he was...

"If we follow the tunnel we might find an exit." Kian said, "We'll see you guys soon."

Nick and Dylan nodded as they watched the three of us head off into the darkness of the tunnel.

We walked for what felt like hours, nobody saying a word until Belph broke the silence.

"You two are a cute couple."

Kian laughed, his voice echoing around us, "I guess we should take that as a compliment?"

"Hey, I'm just saying... you suit each other. What? Can't a demon appreciate love?"

"The one I know dosen't," Kian said darkly.

"Ah, yes." Belph sighed, "My brother Kaicius. He's in your head, isn't he?"

Kian nodded.

"Well, he was an ass before he left Hell, and I guarantee he hasn't changed all that much."

"He hasn't." I agreed.

"Anyway, just so you know... I'm a hundred percent behind you both. #TeamKalec!"

I frowned at him.

What the fuck was he going on about?

"Kalec?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied, "The two of you together. Kian. Alec. Kalec. Like a proper power couple."

Kian laughed then, "I like it."

After a moment I couldn't help but grin, "Me too. Kalec."

"This isn't going to be easy," Belph warned, "The war is still to come."

I nodded. He was right of course. Saving Victoria was just the start, Lilith was still out there.

"We will do what we can to stop Lilith from destroying everything." Kian said.

"Oh I know," Belph said, "If she wants Hell there are many of us who stand against her..."

"She wants Heaven too, right?" I asked.

"And right now, if she has Nick she can rule both in his name until he is old enough."

"Because God is missing?" I asked.

"Exactly." Kian said, "We met Michael's brother Sandalphon, and he told us."

"Sandalphon?" Belph asked, "So that's who was hiding Lilith..."

"It was," Kian said, "Lilith has been playing all of us."

"Yeah," Belph agreed, "She does that."

"Now we have Nick she's going to come after us," I said, "We're going to have to hide him."

"Victoria will be able to place a spell over him," Kian said, "Keep him hidden.

Victoria. My mind still comprehend what had happened to her, and Harry Jekyll... I just hoped that he was okay.

"Once we get out of here how do we find her?" I asked, "She could have gone anywhere."

"We'll figure something out." Kian assured me.

"There aren't many places she could hide." Belph pointed out.

"She won't be looking to hide," I said thinking, "She'll be looking for somewhere she feels comfortable, somewhere she knows. Her home."

"The Brown House," Kian said, falling in, "Damn it!"

"What?" I asked, worried at his outburst.

"Alec, your Mum is still there."

Oh shit...

"We need to get there." I said, "Now."

I sped up, Kian and Belph made their way behind me.

Eventually, I saw a glimmer of light ahead of us. Finally. As we got closer I saw that the light was coming from the end of the tunnel where a familiar glass elevator sat, the door open as if it was waiting for us.

"Well that's not ominous at all," Kian said with a frown, "This is a set up."

"I have to agree," Belph said, "I don't like this at all."

"We don't have a choice," I said stepping into the elevator. Kian and Belph followed suit, the door hissed shut behind us.

"Oh good, it makes creepy noises too," Belph joked as we began to slowly rise up into the ceiling of the cave.

Darkness surrounded us bit by bit, the last chink of light by our feet eventually fading away.

Wherever we were going now, something wasn't right it. As the journey continued the faint humming of the elevator distracted me from the nagging feeling in my gut that just wouldn't go away.