Resurrection

Immediately Dylan let go of the broken piece of claw and rushed back to Micheal, who was looking as pale as I usually did.

Belph was still out cold on the floor, so I pulled him up, his groans telling me that he was okay. Wrapping his arm around me I walked him over to Dylan and sat him down next to Micheal.

"You need to go on." Michael said, pain evident in his voice, "Bring Alec back, that's what's important."

Dylan looked at Micheal with concern before nodding, his expression serious.

"Micheal's right." he said, "That's what we came all this way for."

I nodded. He was right of course, but I didn't like the idea of leaving him in this state with only Belph for company.

"Go to him, Kian."

Standing up, I headed to the door that Ashley had come through, Dylan by my side as we stepped into the dimly lit chamber beyond it.

As we walked in flames lit up candles that lined the bare stone walls. The room was round, cold, and empty apart from a large slab carved out of black marble. On top of it a familiar figure laid, eyes closed, arms folded on his chest covering where he had been stabbed by Victoria.

Alec.

Tears stung my eyes as we headed up to him, and I felt Dylan take my hand.

Whoever had placed him here had made it look like he was just asleep, but the blue tinge to his lips told me otherwise. I placed a hand on his cheek. It felt like ice.

"Alec, I'm here." I whispered, "And, we are going to bring you back."

I took a deep breath and looked at Dylan, who nodded. We had discussed the finer points of the resurrection spell with Lucifer and I still had the words ready in my head.

We stood back and I held my arms out, pointing them at Alec.

"Sala Hoah Buk Namo, veia laok ollo atli, Alau poln yara esh mael, hear my voice! I call to you spirits of darkness!" I felt a pull at my feet like something was trying to pull me down into the earth, my voice sounded deep and not like my own at all, my vision blurred around the edges, Alec's body seeming to glow in front of me, "I command you bring to me the soul of the dammed, soul of the innocent! Let that soul rise once more to walk this mortal realm!"

Feeling like I wanted to faint, I fell to the floor. Dylan pulled me up, his face scared as he looked at me.

A red mist began swirling about the slab until it slowly sunk down into Alec and he immediately sat up.

"Alec?" I asked tentatively heading over to the slab.

He looked over at me confused for a moment before jumping up and running over to me and Dylan, pulling us both into a tight hug.

"I missed you guys."

"Don't you dare leave me again," I said tears falling down my face.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and the marble slab cracked open. All three of us looked over as the red mist formed again, thicker and thicker forming a human looking shape that molded into a young boy with short blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. He coughed loudly as the mist dissipated from around him.

"Wolfie?" he said, smiling as he saw Alec and came over to us.

"Who the hell are you?" Dylan asked, frowning at the boy.

"I'm Nick," he replied with a smile.

He extended a hand and Dylan eyed it suspiciously.

"Lucifer and Lilith's son?" Dylan asked.

"Uh, yeah." Nick replied nervously.

Ignoring Nick's hand Dylan pulled him into a brief hug, "Your Dad is cool, your Mum is a bitch though."

"Dylan!" Alec laughed, "He doesn't really mean it."

"I do." Dylan pouted.

"Why are you here, anyway?" Alec asked, "Wherever here is..."

"This is where Lilith hid your body," I said to him, "Lucifer helped us find you so we could bring you back."

"My Dad helped you? Do you know where he is?" Nick asked.

"He went to deal with The House Of The Apocalypse," I said, "He went to another dimension."

"So, he's not here?" Nick asked sadly.

I watched as Alec put a comforting arm around him, "He'll come back for you."

"That's the least of our problems right now," I said, "We have Victoria to deal with as well as Lilith."

"Victoria?" Alec asked, "What do you mean?"

"She brought a demon back into Jonathan's body that we thought was you." Dylan explained.

"Belph?" Alec said, "He's here?"

Dylan nodded, "Yeah he is. The spell took Victoria over and she..."

"What?" Alec asked looking concerned.

"She took Harry Jekyll," I replied.

"No, no." Alec shook his head, "That can't be true."

"But, it is." I said, "And we need to find her before she does anything that she'll regret."

"Okay," Alec frowned, "We have us and Belph, what about Micheal?"

"He's, uh, not himself." I said, "They took away his wings. He's human now."

"Shit. That's bad." Alec said running a hand through his hair, "Well we beat Jonathan and we survived Will Jackson... Victoria is our friend. She needs our help and we need to bring her back."

"I agree," I said, "We can deal with Lilith later, but first we save Victoria."

"I'm in," Nick smiled, "Although, I'm not sure what help I'll be."

"I'll look after you." Dylan smiled, showing off his fangs.

"Your a vampire?" Nick asked, "That's epic! You must be Dylan, right? I've heard all about you." he then looked at me, "You must be Kian."

"Telling stories about us?" I asked Alec, grinning despite the situation. I could hear the fear in his thoughts.

"All of them bad," Alec smiled and took my hand, "It's been ages since I heard your voice."

Squeezing his hand I didn't let go. I wasn't going to loose him again. Not ever. We we had a fight coming, and we were going to have to be strong to get through it.