Shadow Hunting Arc | The DeathSlinger

During The night of hunting demons, tokioka had to go through a misty forest covered in fog with dense trees hearing there was a group in the forest camping. But when he got there no one. He continued to walk in the forest to find more info. As he did he found dirty and bloody clothes on the ground and hung on the trees. He kept walking until he came across a demon. The demon had a black pale human appearance with the loss of body fat and the bones with slit eyes and old rotation bloody teeth. Tokioka had to fight two of the same demons but one had a weapon with him. As he thought he was done he heard some strange decomic sound in the fog along with the forest. The sound was disorderly mixed with an animal call sounding like a deer or an elk. minutes went by he finally made the demons come out of hiding, But there was another one with them. The demons were all in a pack and they had alpha with them. The fight was long and the demon was hard to kill due to their swift speed and tough skin. Tokioka had to match their speed and separate the and take them out one but one finally taking out and slaying the demon. Now the hunt is still on the same night.

The night was still on as tokioka was on his hunt for more demons. His crow told him that the demon is somewhere within masufua city. The crime rates have went down due to his vigilante work but villains dont sleep and so do the demon. The fox walk on the street and no one was around. No cars, no people, heroes or villains were found. But tokioka was smelling something and it was near. it was,nt a demon, hero, or villain. it was a small animal and it was following him. He comes to a stop and looks behind him of the alleyway. He than walks and looks down to the left seeing a small Canidae with black and white or silver fur. The Canidae looks up at him. Tokioka was surprised that it didn't run away. It just looked at him with no fear in its orange eyes and black slit pupils. tokioka lowers down to its level and pets it. It goes by for a minute and tokioka goes back on his walk. The little sliver fox walks behind him. The ladder looks behind him and sees the fox following him again.

He turn his and crosses his right eyes seeing the fox

"Stay put, ill be back"

Tokioka goes back too his walk to find a demon. The little fox sat down on his four legs watching the demon slayer and walking away wondering if he will come back.

*TimeSkip*

Tokioka was on his walk once more pursuing his mission. While doing so he walks in a part of masufua. mist starts to form up and dust flows in. While on the street tokioka sees something on the floor. He walks overs and sees a body on the ground with a cape over its head seeing it's a hero.  He turns over the body and sees a gunshot on the forehead. He looks up to see the dust and mist moving up showing more bodies on the ground. He walk through the dead corpses seeing were the mist is leading. He looks to his left and rights watching his surroundings and staying vigilant. More bodies start to appear as he walks he comes to a stop.

He starts to hear foot steps coming forward in the mist. As the steps come closer he starts to see someone coming within the mist. The figure was wearing a cow boy like hat on his head wearing a leather jacket and pants s along with boots moving up to the knees. Tokioka moves his thumb about to unsheath his katana.

Tokioka starts to hear a *click* coming from the figure. He's sees the figures right arm move and point to him. The man quickly moves grubs his gun from his holster on right side with his right arm and takes a shot as a *bang* can be heard. The ladder unsheaths his katana with enough speed raising his sword in the air slashing vertically downward cutting the bullet in half

"Well... i guess the new demon slayer is quick after all". The figure said as he steps out of the shadows talking in a western accent and spinning his gun

"Its day and i finaily found you" The men said grainning as his hat was hiding his face.

"Who sent you!" Tokioka shouted

"That i cant tell you or anyone else... But just know that i have to kill you". But you probubley alrighty know who sent me so i have to stop you".