25TH Shadow | Shadow Fox Vs All Might (Part1)

It Was the fourth phase in the usj for tokioka. First, he had to fight a great sword-wielding demon who almost became a lower moon killing off some of the demon-slaying families. His second phase was to fight a gang of villains being led by the league of villains want to kill all might.
His third phase was to fight a bioweapon that was supposed to have the same power as the number one hero called nomu the anti-symbol of peace. And now he is at his fourth phase of the fighting. Now standing toe to toe with the symbol of peace.

The tension in the air was heavy as two symbols stand toe to toe. One is the symbol of peace and the number one hero and the former wielder of OFA. But there was another symbol but... this one is different. This new symbol was different and upcoming. A symbol of the shadow and the darkness turning into something more and beyond and keeps growing. It was called the symbol of shadows and there is how has that title. He was not a hero nor a villain but was seen as a vigilante. In reality, he was none of those... He was a demon slayer and his purpose was to slay demons and defeat the demon king but needs to buy sometimes by taking out villains.

Tokioka and All might was now glaring at each other waiting to see who make the first move.
Blue was having enough of this mess and wanted to get out of the usj. His blood was boiling but he felt something else as if it wants to be released and wants to come out. He keeps his breathing in check and his blood in check but he can't help the feeling that something is wrong with him.

After controlling himself he regains his composure and forces on his job at hand. Getting out of the usj.

"Get out of my way all might i won't ask again..." in a stern tone he said to the hero. But for the number one hero you already know how he is.

"i can't do that..." those were the only word he said. Tokioka looks down at the ground. His shoulders start shaking as a chuckle can be heard. The latter then starts to laugh as it start low. The laughter then starts to get louder sounding hysterical almost as if its funny.

 The laughter then starts to get louder sounding hysterical almost as if its funny

"Hey! What's so funny!" All might demand an answer but tokioka laughed more. The laughter was loud it can be heard throughout the usj getting the student's attention. Tokiokas laughter dies down looking back down at the ground saying some words chuckling again

"Hehehehe... you heros think you can always have your way do you? Hero names, special moves, and numbers. they don't mean anything. Saving people doesn't mean anything. And besides, you can't save everyone"

All Might was about to say something but he was interrupted. When he got interrupted word caught all might off guard.

"You say you save people but tell me this...

With immune speed, he hides his presence appearing next to all might

.

.

.

.