63RD Shadow | Kota

It was ten 10:00 in the morning with a half hour in to the training camp. Class 1A was fighting their way through the beast forest using there quirks and teamwork to make their way to the base of the center for lunch.  However, there are three people who are head of them. Those three are a small demon child, A dark shadow of a bird and a boy who is in control of it.

Those three are

Tokioka Blue (Demon Form)

Tokoyami

And

Dark shadow

The three of these kid had med up when the class was a the pool to test and train their endurance along with speed. Tokioka's attention was caught by dark shadow but it was also thanks to the curiosity of a child with him the size of a toddler and his half human blood. But he also wanted a new friend.
Tokoyamai was wondering why there was a change with dark shadow. He doesn't know what it is but maybe it because he has a new friend.

With the two of them ahead from the class they are fighting off more of the forests beast coming there way and stopping them. The three of them are working both using offense and defense while Tokioka is using speed taking down any of the beast that are a problem. Dark Shadow was using defense more with a little offense but mainly he was just protecting his little friend giving him openings. And Tokoyamai was making sure he was in control of his quirk and making sure the child is safe.

The funny part was that his gut was telling him that his gut was telling him that something bad was coming to him if the child got hurt.

"Dark Shadow!"

"Aye aye!"

Tokoyamai commands Dark Shadow to attack a forest beast being made into a lion. Dark shadow takes down the legs of the big cat hoping it will break into bits as it hits the ground. However, the beast was fighting back try to pin him down. Tokioka swings his blade wave of crescent moons. The slash land a perfect cut on the cat's neck. Blue jumps to the beast and slashes the same spot where his attack land cutting off the head.

"Nice one kiddo! Let me try some!"

The more the three fight and work together the more they got deeper. Dark Shadow takes down on beast after the other. Show me Skeptcals of pictures of Tokioka and Dark Shadow fighting along with Tokoyamai.

*Back with Aizawa and the Pussycats.*

Pixie Bob was jumping with excitement seeing that Tokioka was taking down her forest beast after thee other while she was also interested with Tokoyamai and Dark Shadow.

"Your kid Sure packs a punch Aizawa!" Pixie Bob yells as her scanner goes off. Seeing more power in this child makes her even more interested in him.

"I told you. He's a force to be reckoned with. Despite his age he has a good control of his power. The kid his still not a big fan heros but he knows what's right and what's wrong."

"Are you sure he's not yours?!" She asked.

"I can confirm he's not." Aizawa said.

"But while we are at it, lets head to the base checkpoint at the camp. Pixie Bob, make sure to give to give them more of your obstacles."

Pixie Bob spins and twirls in her spot with even more excitement and even daring herself to try and make a more powerful forest beast with her quirk.

"When this is all done I'm going to make an even more bigger surprise for this child, something much more powerful than my precious dirt beast!" Pixie Bob's cat claws was sharped out as she had a sinister evil smile planning to give something for Tokioka.