57TH Shadow | Hybrid Child And Unwelcoming Encounter

Tokioka and Aizawa just now made there way to the teachers. Just before they walked in Earser sees vlad king, the teacher of class 1b who's looking his paper of his class getting his students for the summer camp training. Hearing the foot steps coming into the room he turns around seeing his colleague walk in.

"Morning Earser." Said King Vlad.

"Moring Vlad."

Aizawa walk in with blue behind him, Vlad looks from his paper seeing the child demon walking behind Aizawa. Blue can feel the eyes of the man and turns to him also looks to him.

"I Never thought you had a kid with you."

Aizawa turns to see the two of them staring at each other, However he thought that the child would run and get behind his leg. But he just stood his ground.

"Hes only with me for a few days. I found him wandering the streets and Night before the rest of the teachers and the top heroes went missing."

He said as he lied but Vlad had a bit of context to know what happen last night worried for his colleagues but hopes they make a quick recovery.

"He sure is an odd one..."

Tokioka still stares at Vlad with each eye blinking one by one. Vlad felt a shiver seeing each eye blink each time. However Blue was also looking at something else, With using transparent world Blue looks at the body Of the hero seeing the bones and muscles fibers. With his small curious mind he sees masses of blood in Vlad King's body due to his quirk.

"Blood Blood Blood!" The demon child points and jumps while shouting. Aizawa took notice of this wondering if he knows his quirk, not only that this was also something new that he should inform Nezu when he gets the chance.

"Looks like he must have took notice of your quirk." Said Aizawa

"It's not every day someone takes a note of my quirk. But this boy sure is mysterious and full of curiosity."

Eraser looks at child still wondering about this new power he discover. He still wonders what this kid has that is more powerful then a quirk. A teen doesn't shrink into a child at random. Not only that he even found out about Vlad's quirk at first glance. There was something that was always on his mind. Where is his mother? Why are there marks on his head and neck

Just thinking about these questions the child was showing. The hybrid puts his fingertips and palm an inch away from each other, a small ball was forming now changing its shape into a handle. He grabs the handle holding it in his right arm. The handle forms more now making a tsuba mimicking his katana and transforming it into a complete blade. Another power has been shown to Aizawa. Making a weapon out of his own flesh.

Tokioka smiles and shows aziawa what he has made waving around his flesh katana and his own katana. Vlad was surprised that a kid like such as this has complete control of his quirk,

"This kid has a mind of his own. Being able to know how to his quirk work at this age is something. "

"Witch is why we need to train our students."

Aizawa gets out papers with a list of students in his class. Time passes by with both Earser and Vlad making plans and seeing the type of quirks that each student has thinking of ways to improve them. Meanwhile, Tokioka was bored but he was making more flesh blades out of boredom. 

Tokioka looks down at the ground and closes his eyes sitting on the ground crisscrossed applesauce position with his hand on his knees Calming his mind. Everything ran ound him becomes silent and there was nothing else to hear.

In his own mind the figure of a man standing before him that was almost just like him. Blue was not around him or in the school, Only in his mind. The man was pale with six eyes having two flame pattern marks with red hair. and a ponytail. The man was tall having a purple kimono with a black square pattern and flesh blade at his side.