23RD Shadow | The Shadows Past Meet Up

The sound of silent was throughout the usj. Piles of bodies of defeated villains was seen on the ground.  Students and a villain having a face of horror while most are shocked looking at a figure. A figure holding a katana with a dark shadowy blue color. Blood dripping moving down from the blade standing over a slashed-up body turned into pieces in a pool of blood. A thing that was supposed to defeat all might. But... it was defeated by somebody else. A figure wearing a destroyed demon slayer uniform with a fox mask.

But inside the mask was something else. Someone who was rejected... Someone who was... betrayed... Someone who was pushed away from being a hero but found something else.

What he found was a purpose. A purpose to slay demons... a purpose to protect humanity... a purpose to defeat the demon king. A slayer who embraced the darkness with the betrayal and anger and uses it in fights against demons and those who dare come at him

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

His name was Tokioka Blue born into the world of my hero.

The hand villain was shaking in fear but was also enraged seeing his creation destroyed. The one that was made to kill all might but it was destroyed by a so-call vigilante. One who appeared out of nowhere and lower the crime rate in masufufu city.

"H-HOW". He Sutter as his voice almost leaves him "That nomu was made to kill all might! How was i defeated so easily! He was shaking with anger glaring at the swordsman looking down at the slashed-up pieces of nomu. Shadow looked a the ring leader not being fazed by the villain's glare.

"This thing was indestructible at first but his quirk has a limit to it. The more damage you do to it... the more vulnerable it gets." He says. "If you call yourself a villain you shouldn't spell out your weaknesses. That's villain 101... Handjob." He called out

The haired villain was almost about to throw a tantrum holding in his yell while scratching his neck violently. 'HE CHEATED'. yelling in his head. He was about to erupt but gets stopped by his warp gate servant.

"Master, we need to go the heroes will be here soon. It's only a matter of time. Kurogiri pledged. The vigilante is wounded when the heroes get here they will be the ones to take him down. There is no point in fighting against the shadow fox or the heroes."

With no word or plan to come up with villain made up his mind but wanted to get revenge for what happened. His weapon was destroyed and his face almost got slashed and he didn't get to kill all might. But he knew it was game over if he kept going. "Fine let's go home"

The latter dashed with his sword going after the hand villain.

"You're not getting away!"

Tokioka run with the speed he has but pain hits his slashed and broken collarbone along with his weakened legs and almost falls to his feet but keeps his footing. He looks up seeing the two villains disappear, nowhere in sight. "Tch they got away." He muttered with slight annoyance after dealing with a so call weapon to kill all might and a manchild villain.

Not knowing what to do next he looks around see that he is still in the usj.

"Shit."

Quickly sheathing his sword he looks up at the ceiling above him he tries to make a jump for it but gets stopped feeling a presence behind him. Looking at his back from the corner of his eye seeing a white scarf he quickly unsheaths his and slices it falling back down to the ground. Looking to see who try to pull him back down he looks at the man with raven hair wearing a pair of goggles. Recognizing the men it was Eraserhead.