20TH Shadow | A Shadow In The USJ.

Tokioka was heavily injured during the fight with the great sword demon. The Rage was still with in has body after hearing how buster killed the demon slayers that was alive before him. His vision was blurry feeling like he was about to pass out and fant due to the amount of blood that he lost. His legs were weak and he was limping while walking heading to the edge of the destroyed ruined zone. He successfully makes it but gets weaker. The mask he wore falls off his face as his knees hit the ground and his katana falls out of his hand. The rest of his body falls but his vision starts to black out. But before that can happen he crawls with all his strength reaching for his mask and his sword.

But sadly he nearly goes to sleep as he closes his eyes from the blood lost. But before that happen. Tokioka sees the souls of the demon slayers that buster killed with happy smiles and tears of joy. Finally able to rest from the tormented demon they faced years ago now able to fly high and go to the afterlife.

He starts to hear one final word as the voice calls out to him. Ir was calming, Gentle, and caring with every word coming as he closes his eyes

"Thank you, my child"

*Time Skip*

It is around the afternoon around 12:50 PM. A whistle was blown outside near the school.

"Gather around Class A"! The voice said revealing a boy with a dark or navy blue hair with a pair of blue hair trying to do his. His name was Tenya iida the class rep of class1-a

"Use your student numbers and make two lines so we low up the bus efficiently"! He say blowing the whistle tell the students to line up.

"Iida really kicking it to high gear as class rep huh". A kid with dark green named Izuku missy hair sweat dropping seeing the action the iida is doing alongside with his friend. A girl with brunette brown hair and pink cheeks named ochako uraraka.

The screen changes over to the bus driving its way to the usj. "Shoot i didn't think it be this type of bus." iida said as he looks down at his knees and the ground a shame that his bus l seat strategy did not come to plan.

"There was no point." said mina ashido

"I say whatever comes to mind," tsuyu said changing the subject. "About you actually".
Izuku studders and flinches as the frog girl turns to him.

Tsuyu: I told you to call tsu

Izuku: R-right.

"Your quirks alike like all might"

Izuku started shaking and moving his arms around trying to make up words to say that his quirk is not like all might But then kirishima jumps in. "Hold tsuyu all might doest break his arms when he uses his quirk they just look similar". Izuku sighs in relief feeling glad that she didn't find out about his that came from all might. But... something else comes. He gets a small flash that happened ten months ago before he got into U.A. high and started his. The flash shows a kid at the age of fifteen tears running down his face gritting his with hate. He then starts to hear the echoing in his mind hearing the voice of being betrayed however most of the words are blocked.

"You are nothing more like ██████"

.

.

.

.