66TH Shadow | Clashing Blades

It was the middle of the night inside of the training camp

It was the middle of the night inside of the training camp. In the forest Tokioka can be seen In his demon form stand in front of two figures who appear to be demon slayers.

"Damn it. I forget to change back to my human form. I would've of attack either way because the can probably feel my demon aura." Blue said to himself. He starts to eye at the two new slayers. The one who used thunder breathing had flat Japanese hair with bangs with the color of yellow, The boy wore the normal demon slayer uniform with a yellow Kimono haroi on his shoulders with a pattern of white triangles. Tokioka's eyes widened knowing who the kimono belonged to and the katana this boy was holding.

'T-That haori. Its Zenitsu's! So this kid must be Zenitsu's dependent or part of the Agatsuma family. But..."

He then looks at the other slayer who was standing next to the new thunder breather. The boy wore a nagagi kimono with a umanori-styled hakama and a uwa-obi around his waist with a Kasa/Straw Hat on top of his head hiding his face. Blue Felt a different aura around him. It was cold yet serious standing calmly not be scared it his appearance. But the thunder breather was a bit intimidated but tried to keep a determined face, Ready to do his job.

"So your the demon that we've been looking for. I wasn't escpending a demon to be hiding among a class of UA Students but here we are. Tell me demon. Why is someone like you wearing a demon slayer uniform being on the side who humans for flesh and blood." Said the boy with the straw hat still standing calmly.

"I can assure you that I have not killed anyone nor threatened anyone. And I dont intend on eating humans but im doing the same job as you."

"Its is true a demon can be good, that is they control their thirst for blood. But the only demon who was able to do that was Nezuko Kamado who was with her brother. But your appearance seems just like another demon. Are you related to the Upper Moon one? Kokushibo?

Tokioka looks at the samurai. His face nearly turns to a readable expression after what he heard that he didn't like. He keeps his face unreadable not wanting words to get in his skin.

"It may be true that im related to Upper Moon one but I have the same job as you to slay him to he doesn't cause harm to anyone. What is it that you have with me?" Blue asked

"We got a note say that a demon is inside the training camp of UA. While doing we felt its arua around the student, so we figured that a demon was hiding among the kids. And that's when we saw you with their teacher. Me and Jin needed more answers to know what was going so we hid undetected by the teacher until it was the right time. That is were the two of us meet you... Now standing before us. says the thunder breather.

'Jin. So that's his name.' Blue said.

"Now we just need to confirm that if you did intend to help the slayers or betray the crops. But something tells me that I have seen you before."