64TH Shadow | A Growing Path

"Thanks For the food." claps his hands together thanking for the food. The sound of chopsticks and the munching of food can be heard as all of Class 1A sit around the tables eating dinner after fighting the forests beast all day. Tokioka was sitting at his own table while Dark Shadow was also eating with him. Thanks to his half-human blood Blue is able to eat regular human foods like everyone else. But when it comes to blood Tokioka was thinking that he should eat other demons like himself. Knowing that they have different types of demon arts Blue can absorb the demons giving himself boost of his own powering up his demon form.

Jiro: So the boy's room is almost the same as the girls.

Sero: yea it's almost the same as the girl's room.

Mina: Hey hey! Think I can come check it out.

Sero: Sure! come whenever!

Denki and Kirishima was eating down some rice that was made with the food eating it like wild animals talking among themselves that it tasted so good

"The rice! The rice is so good!"

"Every time i take a bite it melts In my mouth! I feel like im going to burst!"

A new smell come into the frame as they smell new food making them to stop eating their rice

"I smell beef and hot clay pot!"

"No way! You got meat and hot clay pot!"

They both called seeing the food that Pixie was holding in her hands.

"Oh, now I can see why you guys were acting weird because you guy was hungry. At least your bellies are almost full but this is the only day that we will cook you. So make you enjoy as much as possible."

Denki/Kirishima: Thanks!

"Hey Kota! Can you carry the vegetables!" Mandalay called out her newphew to help. Kota with the same scowl on his face picks up the box. Izuku looks back at the kid thinking about the words he said. But unknown to him Tokioka was also looking. He then looks to Izuku with a look of distaste thinking he's going to Kota. While Dark Shadow was eating he starts to notice the change of his new friend. With Dark Shadow usually having a lot of energy and having tons of curiosity he starts to see what's up.

"What's wrong partner?" Dark Shadow asked the small demon child. Tokioka shakes his head letting him know there is nothing wrong.

"Are you sure buddy o pal? I notice the change around you." The dark figure said. Tokioka then points to Kota who was walking off.

"The kid who punched Midoriya in the balls."

There was silence for a few seconds as they looked at each other. Dark Shadow and Tokioka Blue both burst out laughing from what they remembered when they were outsidep. He wipes off the small tears of laughter.

"I haven't laughed in a while! But seriously what's going on? I saw you giving a look of disdain for Midoriya. Has he done anything to you? Dark Shadow asked. Blue looks down at the desk and his food, memories of his middle school time appeared in his mind about what when he had a fight with Bakugo and his goon and almost brutally beat them when Izuku stopped him. But before that he had plenty of other fights with bullies with him winning but I was still too much for him, which led him to his breaking point.

More times of his past show when Izuku told him he can't be a hero along with All Might and time when he became a vigilante. Not only that a memory shows up show the time when he had a fight with his grandfather Kokushibo in his mind that awakened his demon form that help him in the fight with the hero's and fighting his vigilante persona Shadow Fox. Blue grips his fist into ball and slightly grits his teeth. He trys to forget about but he knows that if he wants to change. He needs to try harder.