65TH Shadow | Slayers Night

New Slayers

New Slayers

Blue was sitting under on a small hill on a cliff meditating under the moon light practicing his total concentration breathing constant so he can breathe everywhere he goes. Blue then opens his eyes looking up at the sky. Thinking it's time to go he gets up and picks up his katana readying to head back to the camp. However...

"?!"

Blue felt some killing and murderous intent in the forest of the private property. He wonder how can someone get inside while the hero's was up a few hours ago. He then comes to the conclusion it was something else.

'Demons.' He says to himself.

'But how did they get inside of the training camp? They likely hid their presents. Unless...'

His mind came to a shock and his eyes widened, he looks down at the rest of the forest and jumped down off the hill. He slides down keeping his right hand on the surface. The latter jumps from sliding falling into the Grove of trees. Now within the forest he runs nears the trees looking for the source of the killing intent and take down the demon. But he feels that there is more demons around the area. Hiding somewhere.

"The demons must have been here long before the kids and teachers were here. So they must have be watching us waiting for the perfect time to strike and massacre the teachers and students while they slept. If there are more demons around here then that means that the rest of are hiding somewhere."

Blue walks deeper into the forest keeping his hand on his sheath readying to draw his blade if anything comes at him. On the trail, the sound of dirt starts to get slightly loud as if many leaves and twigs fall from trees. A feeling within Blue comes up that his theory must be right. Demons have to be hiding in the forest. He looks around to if there's anything suspicious. It was faulty quiet. Too quiet

'The Forest is quiet but something seems off.' He says to himself.

'I should be able to pick up something with my demon abilities. I have taken a good amount of rest but its not enough. I need something to boost my strength. I have not slayed any demon for a long and as far as I know they must have gotten stronger. With humans having quirks and demons eating they're getting even more stronger each day. but as far as im concerned. I know im being watched.'

Blue can hear movement around him. He stands his ground ready to draw his sword. Opening his six eyes he inspects the surrounding area. He figures that they must be running around trying to find an opening and move in to strike. Tokioka Calms himself to get a feeling of the air trung to find who is around. Getting the feel Blue found who os around. It wasn't demons, but it was people, two figures who are around his age. Running at impressive speeds using there breathing to keep in check Hearing the breathing. It was slayers

New Demon Slayers.

Just then the sound of a zap flew past the trees as if it bounced off moving to tree to tree. Tokioka looks to see the faint color of electricity on his face. Looking to his left he sees a beam of moving lighting bouncing to tree to tree at very high speed. Sparks in the sky come crashing down with the sound of lightning strikes hitting the ground.

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder Clap And Flash, Sixfold!"

With the sound of thunder and iron Tokioka Defends himself from the attack above. Before Blue can use an attack of his own another figure run out of the shadows drawing their sword at his neck.

"Shadow Breathing Fourth Form: Shadow Vortex"

With quick secession Tokioka spins making the two slayers jump away seeing how dangous it would be to get caught by the sword. Now regrouping the two slayers stand together looking the Tokioka.

"Careful Kenta... This demon is not like the ones we faced."

"Got it."

With one question to Blues mind. Who are these two demon slayers