24TH Shadow | The Symbol Of Shadows And The Symbol Of Peace

The usj was still in chaos. piles of defeated villains were still on the ground while two made a breakaway before more heroes can arrive. A masked fox towers over them fighting two more heroes. But... another one makes him come to a stop. A grown man with two hairs for bunny ears who was just wearing a suit now ripped off showing a blue tie with an angry expression busting through the door entrance of the usj. Most students cried, most were happy, and most was shocked to see the number one coming to help them.

All Miiiight. A small midget kid cry tears of joy seeing all might here as he was pleading for help when the villains arrived.

The hero looks at the sight the plaza seeing bodies of villains left and right beaten to a pulp
bearly even moving. He then looks further to see two more bodies on the ground with an unknown figure standing over them.

'i moved away from nezus and came all the way here until i saw iida along the way... i didn't think it would turn but now i have seen it for myself. I couldn't imagine how terrified and traumatizing it would be seeing villains and teachers being beaten right in front of them seeing a vigilante not showing mercy.'

All Might see thirteen and Eraserhead on the ground but moved his eyes up. What he saw was is a fox that matched the description of the vigilante sightings but the uniform was destroyed.
He didn't need more info. All he knows is that eraser was searching for the vigilante and lost another fight and after everything he knows about the documents he found the vigilante.

'It doesn't matter now, I will protect the students and take the vigilante in and justice will be severed... Why...?

"Because..."

"Im Am Here!"

Back at the plaza a topless tokioka was looking up at the entrance seeing the number one hero

"All Might... he's... not smiling. He said looking at him seeing the eyebrows darken the eyes with an angry expression gritting his teeth as the gums show giving him a funny thought as a small smirk appears on his face behind the mask. Getting rid of the thought he thinks of a plan to try a get out but it was already too late. While still thinking of a way to leave his thought gets ineurpted as he felt something in front.

His eyes widen, He quickly unsheaths his sword and guards his face and mask as he felt a clash up against the sword. When he gets into a stance he look's to his left and sees all might carrying the two hero's up in his arms. Tension rises in the air when all might looks at tokioka.

"Shadow fox your rain of terror comes to an end here!"

The latter scoffed at the sentence hearing the quote 'rain of terror'.

"Rain of terror, *chuckles* I beg to differ". He says.

"It's your fault for coming late in the first place. All I did was put the villains in there places. Maybe you should do a better job at work."